•Apartment•

[One month later]
Reagan's pov:

"Here it is." I say to my mom as she enters my apartment. Justin is at Kales right now, so my mom won't see him.

"Oh my god Raegan, it looks amazing." She says and I give her a tour of all of it.

"I know, and I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you so much." I say hugging her.

"I would do anything for you, sweetie." She has smiling.

This past month has consisted of my mom helping me move into this apartment. And me also going to school. The sitting room and the kitchen look great. Justin and I are going to share a room. Everything is in place and I'm really happy with the result. I can't wait for Kale to bring Justin here. He hasn't seen the final place yet. He's been saying at Kales a lot, so he was also a big help.

My mom stayed for a while but then decided to leave. I told her I would keep in touch. I take out my phone and text Kale.

Me: Kale please bring Justin here now.

Kale: On our way!

I look around making sure everything looks good for when they get here. Justin is going to be so excited!

*Knock knock*

I quickly rush over to the door and open it. I pull Justin in and he immediately starts looking around. Kale comes in with his jaw dropped.

"Woah this is beautiful." Kale says walking away from us, looking around. I look at Justin to see him looking right at me now.

"D-do you like it?" I ask nervous. A big smile plasters on his face.

"Like it? Baby I love it." He says coming and kissing my lips sweetly.

"I'll show you all around." I say.

I give Justin a tour of the whole apartment. His big smile wouldn't leave his face the whole time. He said he loves everything, especially the kitchen. It has a island in the middle.

After that, I bring Justin up to our room. I get to our door and turn around. He looks at me confused.

"What's this?" He asks.

"The biggest room in the apartment. Our room." I smile and open the door. Justin walks in and looks all around, his eyes sparkling. He goes and sits on the queen size bed. The sheets are a pretty snow white.

"Raegan. How did you do all of this?" He asks. I go over and sit next to him on the bed.

"Does it matter? Or is all that matters that we are here now together?" I ask. The smile doesn't leave his face as his eyes tear up quickly.

"I don't deserve all of this." He says looking right at me.

"You must, because you have it." I carefully wipe his tears with my thumb as they roll down his cheeks. "Don't cry." I giggle.

"I'm just amazed. We've come this far. I didn't think you actually would do this." He says.

"But I told you I was, I want you and you forever." I grab his hand and bring his knuckles to my lips. I kiss them and he shakes his head at me.

"Stop it, i'm not a prince or anything." His cheeks turn a flustered dark pink.

"Oh Justin." I say stepping off the bed and standing in front of him at the edge. I tilt his head up to look at me.

"You are much more than a prince." I lean down and connect our lips in a passionate kiss. He smiles in the kiss and pulls away, putting his hand on the side of my neck.

"I love you Raegan. I don't know what I did to have someone like you." He says as our faces stay close.

"I don't know what I did to deserve to find you in the woods that day." I say. He stands up and wraps his arms around my neck. I wrap mine around his torso.

"Holy shit Rae." Justin and I somewhat jump and pull away.

"Kale." I whine. He laughs coming into the bed room.

"Sorry i'm just amazed at this place." He says.

"You can come over anytime. Right Justin?" I ask. Justin nods softly.

"Absolutely." He says. Kale smiles. Then he looks down at his phone.

"I should get home." He says. We all say bye and Kales leaves, leaving Justin and I alone.

"So..." He starts. "How much did all this cost?" He grins.

"Stop, I don't care about the money." I say grinning back.

"I know but-"

"But nothing." I cut him off, turning to him. Iplace my hands on his jaw and look into his green eyes. Aren't you happy?"

"Beyond happy." He says quietly.

"Then let it be. We have much more to do then talk about money." I say. He nods and stands on his toes to kiss me.

"You're right." He smiles wide.

Wow, this chapter sucked. I had no ideas. Sorry for not publishing for like a week 😫 but hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote :)