•Hate•

Justin's pov:

Raegan, sadly, had to go to school today. Its Friday though, so this weekend is going to be cuddling and eating.

It's around three o'clock right now. Raegan told me he had to go home quick to talk to his mom after school. I'm not sure when he'll be back. I'm sitting on the couch, watching some tv.

I hate to say it because I won't want to seem clingy, but when Raegan is not around me, I feel scared. I feel like anyone can come and attack me at any moment. Raegan is the only person who protects me and that's why I truly love him. He stuck with me, and he went out of his way to get us our own apartment!

Hours later, Raegan still hasn't returned home. I'm getting worried. I hope his mom didn't do anything. I don't think she would, but what if she did? What if she found out that I was here and she called the police again? And what if she's keeping Raegan home so he can't stop them? Oh no.

*Knock knock*

Two knocks at the door almost make me jump out of my skin. I stay put, my heart beating out of my chest. I keep my eyes glued to the door, and it opens.

"Hey baby." Raegan comes into view and I smile widely. I get up and run over to him, hugging around his neck tightly. He barely hugs me back?

"Raegan why are home so late? I thought you just went to see your mom?" I ask pulling away. I can almost feel the awkwardness between us.

"She needed some help and- never mind. I'm sorry." He says quietly.

"Are you alright?" I ask ignoring his apology. I put my pointer finger under his chin so he's face to face with me. But he has trouble keeping eye contact with me.

"Yeah." He gulps loudly. "I'm fine."

"O-okay. Are you hungry?" I ask trying to ignore that I know he's not okay.

"A little, I guess." He says, once again quietly. I take his hand in mine, bringing him over to the couch. I sit him down and lean down to kiss him gently. He doesn't really kiss back. Okay something is definitely going on.

"I'll be back." I say as I walk into the kitchen. He's acting really weird. He never acts like this around me. He's always happy, because he wants me to be happy.

I make him some food and call him into the kitchen. He comes in and sits down at the table, not saying anything. I give him the food I made him and he shoots me a little 'thank you'.

"Babe." I say sitting down at the table next to him. He stops eating but keeps his eyes down.

"What?" He asks.

"Look at me." I say firmly. He takes a minute before slowly looking up into my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, Justin." He says looking back down, eating some more.

"Fine." I stand up, about to walk out of the kitchen. But before I do, I look down at Raegan sitting and see something out of the corner of my eye. I back track and lean down to get a good look at his neck.

"Stop." He whispers and stands up. He tries to walk out of the kitchen but I stand in front of him to stop him.

"Raegan, what is this?" I ask, my voice cracking in fear. I put my hand on his neck and point at the slight mark.

"I don't know." He says as his eyes fill with heavy tears. My eyes widen and I shake my head when I see something that his shirt isn't covering.

"Take off your shirt." I say to him. He shakes his head, a tear falling down his red cheeks.

"Raegan, take off your shirt." I say more slowly and firmly. He shakily brings his hands to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

Multiple, multiple bruises. Dark, purple hickeys cover his chest. I feel my heart physically shatter at the site. Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He breathes, covering his mouth to stop him from crying.

"Where were you really after school?" I ask. I'm trying to talk to him as much before I break down.

"A-a girl from schools house." He stutters, covering his face with his hands. My whole body starts shaking.

"Who?" I ask. I might not know, but I want to know her name.

"Does it matter?" He asks, his voice breaking.

"Raegan who is the girl?" I ask, whipping my tears. He doesn't answer and that makes me even more nervous. I know who it was.

"It was Amber, wasn't it?" I ask. He starts crying, as he slowly falls to the floor, still shirtless.

"I didn't w-want it to happen." He stutters, pulling at his hair. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry Justin. I love you." I shake my head.

"No you don't." I say starting to sob as I take another look at his hickeys. He looks up, upset but I don't care.

I run out of the kitchen, going up the stairs and into our room. I slam the door and lock it. I fall to the floor, feeling my heart break into little pieces. My chest burns, my throat feels clogged. I can't stop the tears.

"Justin!?" Banging on the door makes my heart race even more. "Baby please i'm so sorry. I never wanted it to happen."

"But it did." I say loudly crawling on my hands and knees to the middle of the room. I sit on the carpet, sobbing my heart out.

"Please don't do anything to yourself, we can figure this out!" He yells through the door.

"There is nothing to figure out." I say, not sure if he can hear me over our sobbing. I thought he loved me. I thought he only loved me.

A click at the door makes my head shoot up. I see Raegan with a key in his hand at the doorway. He drops the key and walks in, now with his shirt on.

"Get out." I say moving back. He walks closer to me, putting his hand.

"Stop, get away from me!" I say louder.

"Please baby don't say that." He cries.

"I'm not your baby anymore. I hate you." I say. His eyes widen and his mouth forms a small 'o'.

"Stop please, I love you, it was a mistake!" He says, I'm now all the way against the wall, still sobbing hard into my arms.

"Just leave Raegan."

"I-i'm not leaving you." He shakes his head putting his arms out.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I say loudly. "I don't want to see your face right now."

He almost gasps and nods, walking out of the room not shutting the door. How could he do this to me?

Welp, it's about time we get into some more drama! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed this sad shit!