•Angry•

Raegan's pov:

"Kale?" I ask the next morning as we both wake up. We are in his kitchen and Justin is still sleeping

"I want to help justin control his powers." I say.

"I know you do Rae but he doesn't seem to not have them under control." He says pouring a cup of milk.

"I know but i'm just worried. I don't want him getting hurt or for him to hurt anyone else." I say quickly but take a breath.

"It's okay Rae. Take a chill." He hands me the glass of milk and I sit down at the table. Kale sits across from me. "I promise it's-"

"I know, it's fine." I short a quick smile at him and look back at the table. I don't want Justin doing anything stupid.

"Good morning." A quite voice says and I look up to see Justin at the entrance of the kitchen. I stand up and walk over to him.

"Good morning baby." I smile down at him and kiss him. He hugs my waist.

"Hey justin. Hungry?" Kale asks.

"Not yet, thanks." He says.

"Yeah neither were we. We'll eat later." I say to Justin and he nods. I kiss his head and smile again. He makes me so happy.

"Uhh Rae?" Kale asks a few minutes later standing up. I'm sitting at the table again with Justin on lap.

"What?" I ask.

"Amber texted me."

"You mean- Amber, Amber?" I ask making sure it's the same Amber we are talking about.

"Umm yeah. she said she's-"

*ding dong*

"A-at my door." He slowly puts his phone down. Shit!

"Kale I don't want to see her!" I say.

"Ok just wait. Stay here." He walks out of the kitchen and I shake my head.

"Who's amber?" Justin asks getting off my lap. I stand up also not wanting to answer.

"A girl from school." I whisper. I hear the door open and her voice echos in my head.

"Why are you here Amber?" Kale asks.

"Why do you think? Where's Raegan?" She asks and Justin glances at me.

"He doesn't want to see you."

"I'm sure that's not true." I hear the door shut then hear footsteps until I see her standing right in front of me.

"Raegan!" She smiles and jumps to hug me. I don't really hug back.

"How did you-"

"I went to your house but your mom told me you were here." She pulls her face away but keeps her arms around my neck.

"Why are you here?" I ask trying not to sound totally rude. I take her arms off my neck.

"I wanted to see you. Don't you miss me?" She pouts.

"It's been like a month and you hurt me so no, I don't miss you." I say. She looks behind me and I turn to see Justin. His eyes are glossy.

"Who's that?" She asks.

"No one. Please just leave." I say. I don't want Justin upset.

"Oh come on Raegan. Sure I kissed that other kid but I've always loved you. You were my first love." She says putting her hands back around my neck and getting close to my body.

"Amber I think-"

"Shut it, ya weirdo." She cuts Kale off.

"Amber just leave already." I say annoyed. Justin is just watching and I feel terrible.

"Raegan, baby, you need to realize that you actually want me and you always have." After she says that, her face gets close to mine and she licks her lips. She looks down at my lips and quickly presses hers against mine.

Before I can pull away, I hear something shatter that makes us abruptly pull away. I immediately turn to justin and see his eyes just turning back to green. Then he starts crying.

"Amber get the fuck out!" I yell and she runs out of Kales house shocked. I finally see how Justin made the vase on the table shatter.

"Justin I didn't kiss back. Baby i'm sorry." I go over to him and try to touch his arm so I can hug him but he backs away. Then his eyes go black again.

"No no calm down. Justin!" I yell his name at the end, but it was too late. I was already forcefully pushed against the wall, across the kitchen. My back aching with pain. He did it again. He hurt me.

"Rae are you okay?" Kale comes in front of me and tries to help me up but I push him away. I look back to Justin to see he's bleeding.

"Move!" I quickly say to Kale and run back over to Justin. There is blood dripping from his mouth. I panic and wet a paper towel putting it on his lip soaking up the blood.

"You got angry, didn't you?" I ask and he nods his head slowly not saying anything. I just notice how he looks really pale and his eyes are slightly closed. He looks so weak. What did I do?

"Kale help me take him to the couch." I look back and Kale nods, coming over. I know he wants to know what's going on but he wants to help me at the moment.

Kale takes one arm and I take the other. We carefully bring him to the sitting room, setting him on the couch. I put a blanket over him and kiss his forehead. The bleeding stopped, I think. He closes his eyes and leans his head to the side. Is he hurt? Was that too much for him?

I quickly take Kales hand bringing him into the other room. He starts rambling.

"What the- he did that? He made the vase break he threw you and- what he fuck?" He whisper yells.

"I know. See what I mean now?" His eyes widen as he realizes what I was saying before was real.

"I know he didn't mean to hurt me, but he was angry. His mind just wanted to destroy something. He has bad control." I explain.

"Yeah I can see that." He sighs.

"Well let him sleep for now and i'll talk to him later." I say and he nods.

"Hungry?" He asks.

"Just a little."

Oof! Hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote if you want 😂 Hop everyone is doing amazing!