•No•

Justin's pov:

I stayed in the bedroom, staring at the floor. My face red and wet from broken tears. How could he do that to me? I never imagined it happening. I thought he loved me. I thought he'd never do anything like that to me.

"Justin?" I look up quickly and see Kale in the doorway. He comes in and walks closer to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks sitting down. I immediately jump onto him, pulling him into a tight hug. I shake my head.

"No." I whisper. He rubs my back softly.

"Raegan told me, and i'm not happy with him. I never thought he would do that to you." He says.

"Me either." I say. I pull away and get off of him. He keeps his hand on knee.

"You can't make this the end though." He says and I give him a weird look.

"What? But he fucked her when I thought he loved me!" I say defensive.

"He told me he didn't have sex with her, he promised." He says.

"So what they just made out and gave each other hickeys. He probably fingered her. Same difference Kale." I say sliding his hand off my knee and looking away.

"Justin, Raegan does still love you. He loves you too much." He says quietly. I shake my head.

"But he-"

"Listen Justin." He sits next to me and puts his arm around my lower back. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I know you really didn't have normal life growing up. Everyone is different and people make mistakes. I know this is different because what Raegan has done for you these past few months. But people lose control sometimes. I think every deserves a second chance and I really don't think Raegan was thinking. You can't tell me you think Raegan doesn't love you." He says, getting slower towards the end. He's right.

"Of course I know he loves me." I say, sniffing my nose. "But I don't understand."

"I think he lost it. I definitely know he regrets it. Maybe you should talk to him." He says.

"I don't want to right now." I whisper. Kale stays close to me, rubbing my side.

"Whenever you are ready." He says.

After maybe five minutes of just sitting like this, there is a knock on the door. It was opened a crack but it opens all the way just to reveal Raegan. His face is red and he looks a mess.

"Justin, can we talk?" He asks. I don't answer, but Kale tries to stand up. I grab his arm, stopping him.

"I don't want to." I whisper to him.

"Justin, just let him say what he has to say." He says softly, nodding. I sigh and stand up with him. Kale leaves the room, shutting the door. I don't dare look Raegan in the eyes. He sits at the edge of the bed, covering his face.

"I fucked up, I know." He says.

"Yeah." Is all I say. "Why Raegan?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I don't know. She called me over so we can work on homework and she made a move on me. And I didn't stop her. I'm so sorry Justin." He says, willing his face and sniffing his nose. My eyes soak with tears.

"I know you are, and like Kale said, I know you still love me."

"Of course I still love you. What happened with Amber didn't mean anything to me, I promise." He says standing up. I want to just jump in his arms, but I can't. I'm hurting and I need to stay strong.

"I just don't understand." I say. "Why would you do that when you love me and you knew you would hurt me?" I ask.

"I didn't know what I was doing, I don't have a excuse. I regret it though, you are the only person I love." He says. Then he walks closer to me, looking down at my hand. I back away and he stops.

"Don't touch me right now." I say. He nods, understanding.

"And I don't hate you, I was just mad." I say quietly.

"I don't blame you, I broke your heart. But i'll earn your trust back Justin." He says. I don't say anything.

"Do you want to go downstairs?" He asks. I nod, walking downstairs with him. Kale is sitting on the couch. We sit too, a good distance between us. I sit closer to Kale, leaning against him.

Raegan puts on a movie, and we all watch. A few minutes into the movie I start zoning out. I want to go over and kiss Raegan, telling him everything is alright and I forgive him. But it's not that easy. I can't just forgive him. He kissed and did more with a girl. I realize now that I started crying into Kales shirt. He rubs my back softly.

"Don't." I hear Kale say. Raegan must have tried to get close to me.

"Shh Justin, it's okay." He whispers to me. I peak my head up.

"I still love him, I just don't know what to do." I whisper, barely making noise.

"I know, things will get better." He says. "Everyone deserves a second chance."

Raegan has gained so much trust in me that he definitely does deserve a second chance. I'm just scared, I don't want this to happen again. I love him way to much to let him go, I just can't. I need someone and that someone is Raegan. He protects me and loves me. I guess people do lose control.

A little short, but hope you enjoyed. Any ideas that would fit next chapter, comment! Vote also if you wanna :))))