•Missing•

Justin's pov:

"P-please." I stutter as I sit in the back of the van, sobbing. "Let me go. Bring me back to Raegan." I say.

"Listen kid." The officer in the passenger seat looks back at me. "We've done a lot of research on you. We can't find your parents or any guardian. We are taking you to an adoption center, they already know you are coming." He says and looks back forward.

I keep quiet in the back trying to calm myself down. I close my eyes and look down at my lap. I used my powers on Raegan. I hurt him. Will he really get me back? Will he even bother to look? Of course he will. He loves me, right?

"Get out kid." About twenty minutes later, the two back doors to the van open. Two officers pull me out and hold my arms as we walk into the adoption center.

I was given new clothes and a room by myself. It has a bed and bathroom. It smells horrible and it's so small. This is horrible. I knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later. But I was too happy with Raegan to realize it would come this soon. I really love Raegan to death and I hope he comes to look for me. If I never see him again, I don't know what I'll do.

I bring myself under the blankets of the bed but something catches my attention. I sit up and look down at my foot. The wrapping is still on my ankle from when I hurt it. Raegan's mom gave it to me, but she must have never meant anything she did or said. She's the one who called the police.

I pull the wrapping off piece by piece as I throw it beside my bed. Once it's all off I notice tears streaming down my face, landing on my leg. I miss him already. I miss his hugs and kisses. I miss the way he would talk to me because he knew I was upset. I miss his cheeky smile he would always shoot at me which gave me butterflies every time. He truly cared about me, but god knows if he still does.

Raegan's pov:

I miss him already. I'm all alone. I hope he's okay, I hope he's safe and sound getting some rest. I know he's terrified without me and that burns my heart.

I miss his little smile. I miss his magical neon green eyes. I miss his little hugs, how his small body would wrap around me perfectly. I miss the way he would hold my hand when he was nervous. He was always nervous, but somehow he managed to stay stable and always look adorable.

I can't even be mad at him for using his powers on me. I tried to save him and he was right, I made a shitty promise that I thought I could keep. But I easily broke it. He doesn't deserve someone like me to keep him safe. But I need him in my life. I need for him to feel safe at all costs but right now, it's all a mess. I made it all a mess.

"Raegan?" Gabby asks coming into my room. She shuts the door behind her and slowly walks over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"Honestly, no." I say. "I'm scared to death about him."

"You really care about him that much?" She asks. I smile a little, pulling her onto my lap.

"Of course I do." My lips form a pout once again. "I got attached to him and I know he's scared right now."

"Why did auntie do it?" She asks.

"She wanted him out of here. She was scared we would get caught and get in trouble."

"Were you scared of getting caught too?" She asks.

"Not at all. I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was making sure Justin was safe and felt loved. And I'm not doing a good job of that right now." I say to her looking down. I rub her back slowly. She lifts my head with her hand and looks into my eyes.

"Go get him back Raegan. I believe in you." She says quietly kissing my cheek.

"How?" I ask.

"Just look up all the adoption center around here." She shrugs. "And go to all of them." As she says that, I instantly smile and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you so much for saying that." I say pulling her to stand up with me.

"What did I say?" She giggles.

"You wouldn't know but again, thank you." She hugs me and walks over to my bedroom door.

"Anything to help my older cousin." She smiles and leaves. This may sound stupid because she said just what everyone else would say, but it made my brain click.

I never told Justin this or anyone but when I was about twelve, my mom wanted to adopt a baby. My dad had already passed away by then and my mom wanted another child. We sadly never found one, but I know the exact adoption center where we went. I guess I just never forget.

I need to go there tomorrow and find Justin. I would go tonight, but my mom would be totally suspicious. When I go tomorrow, I'm not bringing my phone and I'm running away with Justin. I'm not coming back here with him, but I need to figure out where where we are going to go. Maybe I'll text Kale?

Me: Kale, they took Justin away. I think I know where to find him but I need your help.

Kale: Who called? What happened?

Me: I can't explain right now. But they took him to an adoption center and I think I know which one. But I don't know what to do after I get him back.

Kale: Oh god, me either. You obviously aren't going back to your house right?

Me: No, I want to run away with him.

Kale: What about your family? About friends, me? About school?

Me: I'm sorry Kale, but I can't do this anymore. Justin is my whole world and I can't just leave him abandoned. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Kale: Jesus fuck Raegan. Alright, Text me the address of the place when you find it and I'll meet you there tomorrow morning.

Me: Omg thank you Kale, you are the best! I'll find the address right now.

Kale: You are lucky I'm your best friend.

I'm not stopping until I find him. He's probably counting on me to find him, right?

Sorry about the little late of an update but hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote! 💞