•Lucky•

Raegan's pov:

"Kale stop!" He looks at me and stumbles almost falling.

"Sit on my bed." I say and he does. His eyes are bloodshot and he seems dizzy.

"Yoo Raaaaee get rid of this freak already." He says slurring his words.

"Kale just shut up." I say annoyed and mad in a way. He shoves me with one hand in a playful way. "I'm not playing around, you're not funny."

Kale looking Justin's way makes me turn that way too. I see Justin now sitting on the floor with his head in his hands crying.

"See what you did." I growl and go over to Justin. He looks up, his face soaked from tears.

"A-am I freak?" He asks sniffing his nose.

"No no justin you're not a freak. He's drunk he doesn't know what he's saying." I say. I think of what always calms him down. I reach and grab his right hand holding it tight.

"Do you think I'm a freak?"

"No absolutely not." I take my other hand and place it on his cheek without thinking. He looks at my arm and then back up into my eyes. He's never let me touch his face before.

"You're just like all of us Justin. But you are so brave and strong." I say. I rub my thumb across his cheek lightly. Our hands still intertwined, resting on my knee. He picks up his left hand and touches my hand that is resting on his face. He smiles at me. Oh that smile, there is noting better.

"Thank you." He says.

"You're welcome Justin." I say sweetly and take my hand off his face. He looks down and takes his hand off of mine slowly.

"Rae what the fuck?" I turn to see Kale looking at us with a disgusted face on.

"What?" I ask clearly irritated with him.

"A-are you gay or some shit bro?" He asks. I'm mad at him but he's drunk as fuck, he has no idea what's happening.

"No Kale, tell your friend to come pick you back up." I say standing up and grabbing his phone.

"Good, huuuury I don't want to be around him." He says pointing at Justin.

"Shut the fuck up." I say clearly so he gets my point. I text his friend and go back to Justin.

"He'll be gone soon." I whisper to him. He nods.

"Do you want to shower before bed?" I ask Justin.

"Do you mind?" He asks playing with his fingers.

"Of course not." I shake my head. I dried his clothes earlier so he can wear them again. I hand him his clothes and I walk into the bathroom with him. He puts his clothes on the sink and I give him a towel.

"Yeah so when you are done, just keep the clothes you have now in here." I say pointing to a basket.

"Raegan?"

"Yes?"

"Can I keep your hoodie on after my shower? I like it." He says, his cheeks turning a bit pink.

"Oh yeah it doesn't matter. It's yours now anyway." I smile at him. He smiles back. I turn the nozzle to turn on the shower for him.

"Ok it's warm, you probably know to use it." I laugh a little. He giggles.

"Thanks Raegan."

"Sure, take your time." I walk out of the bathroom and shut the door. If my mom calls I need to remember not to answer. That would be bad.

Maybe ten to fifteen minutes later, my bathroom door opens and Justin comes out with the hoodie and his old sweatpants he had that I dried. His wet hair all messy and the little smile on his face makes me so happy.

"Good?" I ask.

"Yeah, I needed that." He smiles. He walks over to where I'm sitting on my bed and sits down himself.

"I uh- oh never mind." He starts.

"No tell me." I say. "Please?"

"I just, I realized how lucky I am that you found me." He smiles, his eyes already tearing up. "I was really scared when you found me."

"Yeah I noticed." I grin. "I'm lucky I found you."

"Why would you be lucky?" He asks quietly.

"My life, I've always been dedicated to finding good in people and helping everyone. I'm going to help you Justin and I'm glad I can. I'm glad you are here instead of out there, cold and scared." I smile. A single tear falls from his face as he smiles at me.

"I want to hug you so bad." He says. I don't say anything. "But I'm scared. I don't want to say it but I am."

"You know I will never hurt you."

"I know, but...-"

"I understand. Even though you haven't told me a lot yet, I totally get it." I say before he has a chance to continue. He wipes his tears and giggles at himself.

"You're so cute." Oh fuck!

"Oh." He smiles. "Thank you." He seems to get embarrassed. Aww.

Who's active? 🤷‍♀️
Crappy ending, it happens 😂 Comment and vote ❤️ I love all your comments 😄