•Creep•

Raegan's pov:

Kale: Get your ass over here now, I'm having a party.

Me: I'm not leaving Justin, Kale. Another night.

I'm laying on my bed texting Kale. I've asked Justin maybe ten times if he wanted to use my laptop. But he said no. He's just sitting on the floor, playing with the strings of the hoodie.

"Hey Justin?" I ask. He looks up at me.

"Do you want to come sit on my bed with me?" I ask.

"Oh no I'm fine here." He gives me a weak smile and looks back down.

"No you're not." I say swinging my legs over the side of my bed. He looks at me again and shrugs his shoulders.

"Come up here." I hold out my hand for him. He gently brings his hand up to mine. I tug and he stands up knowing I want him too.

I pull his hand so he comes beside me and so he is sitting on my bed. I'm glad he at least got used to holding my hand. That's a start right?

"Did you eat anything today?" I ask him.

"No." He shakes his head. He must be starving.

"Why not? I told you you could eat."

"Too nervous." He whispers. Then there was a knock at my door. Justin jumps and his hand lands on my knee. I put my hand on his telling him it's okay.

"What?" I say loud enough.

"Raegan I made diner. Come down." My mom says on the other side of the door.

"Can I take my dinner up here?" I ask.

"I guess yeah." She says and the sound of footsteps fades away slowly.

"I'll bring you up some food." I say.

"B-but I'm not-"

"Please?" I cut him off. "You need to eat Justin."

"Ok." He nods. I stand up and walk to my door.

"I'll lock the door. Let me in when I come back." I say to him. He nods and sits on my bed against the wall.

I go downstairs and see my mom eating at the table. I take my plate of food and smile at her.

"Thanks mom."

"Why do you want to eat in your room all of sudden dear?" She asks me sweetly.

"I'm just tired."

"It's Friday." She laughs.

"It was a long day." I say.

"Ok." She smiles. "Have a food night."

"You too." I walk quickly back upstairs and knock on my bedroom door lightly. A few seconds later the door opens slowly and once Justin sees me, he lets me in.

"Good things it's you." He giggles. I smile at him and we sit back down on my bed.

Justin and I finished eating dinner and now we are just sitting on my bed. I feel rude playing on my phone while he just sits there. Kale never answered me after I told him I wasn't going to his party. He's probably out of it by now. He has no idea what he's doing.

My doorbell ringing makes me look up confused. Justin looks at me, his eyes wide looking absolutely terrified.

"It's okay." I say quietly and look out my window. I see Kale at my front door and a car in my driveway with someone in the driver seat. His friend dropped him off. Why here?

"It's just Kale." I say backing away from the window and looking back at Justin. He nods calming down a bit.

"Wait my mom might bring him up here. Can you get in my closet quick again?" I ask.

"How long?"

"Just for a minute." He scoots off my bed and stands up.

"Ok." He takes a deep breath and gets in my closet again. I shut it and a few seconds later my door opens. Omg that was close, I didn't lock it when I came back in.

I go to my door and open it. Only Kale is there.

"BrOo!" He gives me a quick hug and comes into my room. I shut my door and stare at him.

"Why are you here? You're drunk." Justin must have heard my voice because he quietly comes out of the closet. Kale sees him and shakes his head.

"You still have this creep?"

Awww Kale 😩 you're mean 😂 Hope you liked this chapter 💕