•Mom•

Im a good ass mood rn, Caitlin when you read this i love you so much, I can't tell you enough bsf 💗
Raegan's pov:

Hours and hours of research, I think I finally found sometimes. It was definitely risky, but I called the adoption center that Justin was put in before I found him. They told me he escaped and I played stupid of course. But the lady told me what she thinks is Justin's moms first name. Chloe.

I looked for her everywhere. I made other phone calls, I searched the web to find anything at all. I think I finally know where she's living and I think I got her number. I did all this while Justin was asleep. It's been a few days now, and I really want Justin's mom to come here.

"Good morning handsome." I walk into our bedroom to see Justin just getting up. "I made breakfast." I flash him a smile.

"You're the sweetest." He says in his beautiful morning voice. He gets out of bed and I grab his hand as we walk downstairs.

"Wow Raegan." He says as he sees what I made. I have him sit down and I do as well.

"What? It's nothing." I say.

"Oh please. Thank you." He smiles.

"Of course."

As we talk and eat, I get a phone call. I see it's Justin's mom.

"Excuse me." I say quickly, walking into the other room. I answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Raegan, hi. It's Chloe." I hear a sweet voice over the phone. His mother actually has a good job, but a whole new family. That's what i'm afraid Justin will be upset about.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I ask.

"Can I uh- I'm free today." She says and a smile forms on my face.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, my husband is busy with the kids. Can I come see my son?" She asks.

"Y-yeah of course." I say getting a little nervous.

"Okay, i'll be there in about an hour." She says and I nod.

"See you soon." I say and hang up. Fuck, I hope Justin is happy to see his mother. She is very excited to see her.

So yes, Justin's mother is doing very good. Good paying job, new family, wealthy. That's great and I'm so happy found her, but Justin's going to be upset about his mother starting a new family. She divorces her old husband, aka Justin's dad, and got remarried. I think she's forty five. It's crazy.

I walk back into the kitchen and sit down. Justin looks at me weird.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Oh, my mom." I say, finishing my breakfast. He nods and smiles sweetly.

"How is she?" He asks.

"Oh she's good." I say trying to avoid this conversation.

"That's good."
-
Justin and I are sitting on the couch together watching television. I think his mom is going to be here soon and i'm scared actually. His reaction will either bc very good or very bad.

"I love this show." Justin says and he giggles a bit.

"Me too, one of my favorites." I'm actually really nervous. I'm sweating, I just want Justin to see a small part of his family again.

*ding dong*

Shit.

"Who's that?" Justin asks me sitting up.

"I'll go see." I say standing and walking to the door. I open it and see her. Wow she's really beautiful, that explains Justin.

"Hey, come in." I say a little shaky. She comes in and gives me a hug.

"Nervous?" She whispers.

"Just a little." I grin. I let her in and shut the door.

"Justin, baby." I say and see he's already walking towards us.

"Raegan who-" He stops and looks at her intensely. Oh my god.

"Hey Justin, It's me." She says and smiles. Justin looks over at me confused. My eyes tear up.

"Baby, this is your mom." I say quietly. His eyes widen and he looks back at his mom.

"No, no stop joking." Justin says backing up. I grip his hand.

"It's not a joke." I say.

"Raegan stop this isn't funny." He turns and yanks his hand away. "No, seriously stop." I see that look like he's about to cry.

"Justin i'm not kidding, this is your mother I promise." I say making him look at me. His eyes fill with heavy tears and he glances back at her.

"Baby, it's me. Chloe." She says. I let go of Justin and he slowly walks towards her. He wipes his face and holds out his hand.

"Mom?" He whispers. She nod slightly.

"Yes." He says, her lips quivering a bit. Justin brings his hands to his face and from behind him I can tell he's crying. His little body is shaking.

They both go for a hug and I can almost start crying seeing this. Justin's mom looks so happy and I know for a fact Justin is happy to see her.

"How did-" Justin starts.

"Raegan found me." He cuts her off, pulling away. She kisses his forehead and Justin looks at me.

"How did you find her?" He asks smiling, his face wet.

"I have my ways." I smile, he looks so god damn happy.

"I'm sorry Justin, I never wanted to leave you." She says to him, cupping his cheeks.

"I know, I love you mom." He says.

"I love you more son." They hug again and I sit on the steps that lead upstairs. They pull away and Justin looks at me again.

"Thank you Raegan. Thank you so so much." He says hugging me now, squeezing me like he's the happiest little boy. I kiss his forehead.

"I would do anything for you, you know that." I say.

"I love you." He says kissing me gently.

"I love you too." I say. I look over at his mother and smile.

"So Chloe, would you like to come in and sit down?" I ask standing from the staircase.

"I would love to." We walk over to the couch and sit down. Justin kisses me again, blushing hard.

"So, how have you been?" She asks both of us.

"Great." Justin says intertwining our fingers. "Raegan's my whole life mom, I wish you couldn't seen how much we've grown." I smile at Justin's words.

"I wish I was there to see you both. You two are adorable." She smiles. I can almost feel Justin holding something back.

"Um-" He starts but doesn't continue. I rub his thigh in a comforting way.

"What is it baby?" I ask kissing his cheek.

"H-hows dad?" He asks and my face drops. I look up at Chloe and see her holding back the question.

This isn't going to be good.

I was in the mood to write after school so I hope you all enjoyed this :) Please vote and comment