•I do•

Raegan's pov:

"I'll see you in school." I say giving Kale a quick hug before he leaves. He squeezes my body and whispers in my ear.

"Take good care of him."

"I will." I say. He only whispered that because Justin is sitting on the stairs. We let go of the hug and I smile at him.

"Bye Justin." Kale says to him. Justin waves a bit.

"Bye Kale." He says. He leaves and I shut the front door. Justin stands up and I laugh going over and picking him up in my arms. He squeals, not expecting it.

"I have legs." He says.

"Fine. I'll just put you down then." I say in a joking offended way. He stops me before I let him go.

"No I was kidding." He says smiling at me. I blush.

"So you don't have legs?" I ask. He shakes his head, kissing my cheek. I walk upstairs with him and we go into my room.

My mom left with my aunt and cousin to go around town. My aunt and cousin live out of state and they don't know what's around. So Justin and I are alone for a few hours.

We both get comfortable on my bed and I wrap my arms around him. He leans his head on mine and takes one of my hands. He plays with my fingers for a minute and then intertwines them.

"I love you." He says. I turn my head and kiss his lips.

"I love you more." I say.

"No you don't."

"How do you know?" I ask teasing him. He turns to look into my eyes.

"Because you saved me, and you make me feel loved. You make me feel safe and protected at all times. I'm just repaying you with the love I have for you." He says.

"That means nothing." I say laughing with my sentence, smiling at him.

"Yes it does. It means a lot, especially to me." He says. As we look into each other's eyes, I get this feeling. This feeling I've never got before.

I pick my head up and lean in to kiss him again. He kisses back gently. I slide my tongue against his bottom lip and he automatically lets me in. He leans his head back and I bring my head up more, keeping our lips clashing together. I'm at the point where I just climb on top of him, but I don't put all my weight on him. He tangles his fingers in my hair and the kiss becomes more passionate.

Before we know it, I pull away from the kiss and pull my shirt over my head taking it off. He watches me and I go back to kiss him. His breathing gets heavy and I tug at his shirt. He lets me take off of and I throw it next to my bed. I reach for his binder next but he pulls away.

"Baby." I pout. "You are perfect." I say reaching for it again.

I smile at him and he nods putting his arms up. I pull his binder off gently and connect our lips once again. The kiss is more intense now. I pull away from his lips and slowly kiss down his jawline to his neck. Then down more to his chest. I kiss his chest a few times and I can almost feel the smile on his face. I kiss lower and lower until I get to the rim of his pants. I reach for the string and look up at him.

"Can I take these off?" I ask him. His eyes widen for a split second but he nods.

"Yes." He hesitates. I slip his pants off and I notice his breathing hitched as I kiss around his V-line.

"Shh it's okay." I say soothingly.

I feel his hands grab my face gently and bring my face to his. He kisses me again, this time more roughly. He takes his hands off my face and goes down to unbutton and unzipped my jeans. Now I realize my breathing is getting heavy. I slide my pants off and now we are both in boxers. As we kiss, I slide my hand down his body, down to his boxers. Without thinking I actually stick my hand in his boxers. He pulls away quickly and takes my hand out.