•Parents•

Justin's pov:

Kale went home, now it's just Raegan and I on the couch. It's late, around ten o'clock. We are still distant on the couch. staying silent.

My head is still spinning, I don't want to deal with this anymore. Does Raegan really still love me? Did he ever? This is why I have trust issues. You never know when someone will turn on you. I hate to say it, but in a way Raegan did turn on me. We were happy together, and he ruined that. I want to go back to that, but I can't let it happen to easily.

I look over at him and see he's actually crying in his hands. His sleeves are soaked. How did I not hear him?

"Raegan?" I ask. He doesn't look at me or say anything yet. "Please." I say moving closer to him.

"I'm sorry, i'm such an asshole." He cries. My eyes water seeing him like this.

"No, you're not." I say. "People make mistakes Raegan, even ones like these."

"B-but I love you s-so much. I don't even like Amber so why would I do that?" He asks. I don't say anything because I don't know the answer. If anyone does, it's him.

"Justin, i'll leave for little if you want me too. I'll leave you alone and-"

"Raegan." I cut him off and he looks at me. I get closer to him and run my fingers through his hair. He looks into my eyes and shakily brings his hand around my waist.

"I don't want you to leave." I whisper. I see how much of a mess he is. His eyes are bloodshot red and still wet.

"You don't?" He asks hopeful.

"No, I just need to think for a little. I'm not ending what we have. I need you." I say and he nods slightly.

"I need you too." He carefully pulls me closer and leans his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing." I say. He shakes his head.

"I need to keep apologizing. I hate myself for what I did to you." He says, avoiding eye contact now. I want so badly to kiss him, but I can't yet. Stay strong Justin.

"I love you Raegan." I say, kissing his cheek softly. He takes his arm off my waist and sits back.

"I love you, Justin." He says wiping his face lightly.

I don't want him to feel like total shit. I don't want him to think he's an asshole for what he did. I'm mad and upset he did, but I love him too much to bare to see him like this. He's helped me so much.

"Justin did you hear me?" He asks. Shit I must have zoned out.

"Uh no, sorry." I say a little embarrassed. He smiles.

"I have an idea." He says.

"What?" I ask curious.

"I said I want to help you find your parents, If you want to." My eyes widen and I shake my head.

"No, why would you think of that?" I ask.

"Don't you want to see them?" He asks.

"I don't know. Why would I, they sent me off to a lab. They don't want to see, they probably forgot they ever had me." He rambles.

"They haven't forgot about you-"

"Oh my god they wouldn't recognize me, they always knew me as a girl." He pouts.

"Wait, think about it Justin. Seeing your parents would be great wouldn't it?" I

"Raegan they were bad to me, they never wanted me." I say standing up off the couch.

"Justin wait." I say standing up.

"No I can't see them. A-as much I would want to, I really can't." He tries to walk away but I grab his hand.

"Baby-" I say dragging him back to stand in front of me. "You can't live your whole life without seeing your parents." I whisper.

"I'm still young." He shrugs.

"But are they?" I ask and his eyes widen a little.

"I guess not, but no I can't Rae." He says quickly running out of the sitting room and up the stairs. I sigh, sitting myself back down on the couch. I'll give him some time. I kind of threw that all at him.
-
Hours later, and by hours I mean only one, Justin was still upstairs. I decided to go up and see him. I walked up the stairs and knocked on our bedroom door.

"Justin?" I ask quietly. I can't hear anything, but the door is open. I slowly open it just to see my baby with his knees to his chest. His head down in his arms. He's crying.

"Oh, baby i'm sorry. I didn't know I would upset you like that." I say quickly going to sit in front of him. He looks up and shakes his head.

"It's not your fault, I just miss them." He says which brings tears to my eyes.

"Come here." I say and he, right away, come to hug me around my neck. I keep my arms securely around his waist, making him feel safe.

"It's okay." He whispers playing with my hair a bit.

"Let me help you find them. I'm sure they're still around!" I say.

"I doubt it." He says.

"It's worth a shot." I say and he nods slowly.

"You're right." He pulls away from the hug and cups my cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too Justin." I say and peck his lips. He smiles and blushes. I love having that affect on him.

I don't know what I wouldn't done if he never forgave me for what I did. I sure as hell will never. I hurt him and I regret it all, but he was kind enough to realize how much I care about him. I'd take a bullet for him, literally. I could never lose him again. I grew too attached. I knew this boy was the one from the start! Wow.

This was exactly 1000 words.
First off, i'm sorry i've been slacking, is anyone even still here? lmao
Second, the transition from Justin still in the process of forgiving Reagan to Reagan asking about his parents was really bad. sorry.
Third, I hope you all have great day/night when you read this :)
Vote and comment so I know who is still here! bye❗️