Chapter 6

Winnie's Pov
I explained everything to them, every detail, I ran to my room, locked the door and just went to the corner.

"Ethan, why are you here?!" Nick yelled. Making me want to cry even harder, I was so much in thought that I didn't hear the door open.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards them. I didn't flinch because I knew who it was. Harry. I looked up and saw emerald green eyes.

"Harry, I can't cry." I said.

"Angel, I'm sorry that happened. And me and Zayn watched what went down with you and Jake." He said looking away.

"Why didn't you help?" I asked looking down.

"Because, I knew it would be embarrassing that your brother stuck up for you." he said. "I know you can handle yourself. But I was about to get out went he touched you like on the first day I met you."

"It's fine." I said and chuckled.

"There's that smile and laugh I missed." he said smiling. "Now go to sleep." I just gave in and fell asleep in Harry's lap. "goodnight, angel."

~Harry's Pov~
I heard multiple footsteps coming upstairs.
"Shh!" I said as I picked up Winnie and laid her on the bed. "So, who is gonna sleep with her?" Nick and Ethan raised their hands. I done eenie, meenie, miny, mo. It landed on Ethan.
"Just both of you sleep in the bed!" Winnie yelled still with her eyes closed.
"Ok." they all said. Nick was in front of her Ethan behind her with his arm around her.
"Goodnight." we all said.
~*~
I woke up hearing yelling, I instantly knew that it was Winnie having a bad dream. I ran into her room and seen her head on Nicks lap and her legs across Ethan.
"Dad, go into the kitchen, look in the refrigerator there is a bottle that has tea in it." Nick told Louis, he looked shocked at hearing Nick call him dad, he snapped out of it and ran downstairs.
"It's a baby bottle!" I heard Louis yell from downstairs.
"I know just bring it!" Nick yelled as he stroked her hair. She shot up and looked around.
"I want Zayn." she tried to get out but her voice was hoarse.
~Winnie's Pov~
I jumped up and ran to Zayns room. I saw him and just started crying.
"Zayn please wake up. I need you!" I tried to screamed. Zayn got up and engulfed me into a hug, I whispered into his ear about my dream. It was about Owen, I don't even claim him as my dad.
"Winnie, I'm sorry that happened." he hugged me tighter.
"Can I sleep in here?" I asked as I hiccuped. He nodded. I felt him lay down, wrapped his arm around my waist. I feel safe in his arms and I just fell asleep.
~*~
"Aw, they look soooo cuteeee." I heard Niall whispered.
"Just take the picture." Dad said sounding irritated. I heard a click, that meant they took a picture of me and Zayn sleeping.
"Let's wake them up." Niall said.
"Touch me and you'll never have kids." I told him but my eyes were still closed. I picked up my second pillow and Zayn had the same idea. He threw it at Dad as I threw it at Niall.
"Revenge!" Dad yelled. Oh no. I felt someone grab my ankle and dragged me out of bed and I hit the floor. But, now I have revenge. I started fake crying and pulled my knees to my chest. "Love, I'm sorry." I grabbed him and straddled him. I put my forehead on his just then a girl with brown wavy hair, and brown eyes walked in.
"WHAT THE HELL LOUIS?!" she yelled.
"It's not what it looks like." Dad yelled. She shoved me but I kept my balance.
"Did you just touch me?" I asked getting mad. You can yell at me but don't touch me.
"Yeah I touched you!" She yelled as she came to my face.
"Get out of my face now or I swear you will have a broken nose." I said calmly but inside I was pissed. She pushed me against the wall.
"Who are you?!" she screamed in my face.
"That's none of your business but what you need to know is you need a breath mint." I said in all seriousness.
"I'm his girlfriend! Wait your the girl that they adopted and that other boy too." she said laughing.
"Leave Nick out off this!" I gritted through my teeth, I walked downstairs with her behind me.
"Your just a publicity stunt to make them look better. In another year your gonna be right back into that orphanage along with that pathetic brother of yours." she said with a evil smirk. At first I was hurt but it was taken over by anger.
"Dad, I'm sorry." I turned to him with a sympathetic look. I looked back at the girl and got angry again. I swung and hit her jaw, the I flipped her, I punched her stomach, then told her to get out. I turned around and saw angry Dad. Oh shit.
"How could you do that?!" he screamed getting in my face.
"She started it! Did you not hear what she said?!" I screamed at him.
"I'm getting tired of your attitude!" he yelled.
"I'm getting tired of yours too! Your yelling at me, I was called worthless!" I screamed. "you know I just want to go back to that orphanage!"
"Winn-" Dad started but I cut him off.
"Don't feel sorry now Louis! You go find that girl date her whatever! Chose her over me!" I yelled and I felt my cheek sting. Dad hit me, I drew back and hit him back. He hit me again but with more force. I fell on the floor. Dad came towards me. I thought of my dad. "Dad please don't hurt me again!" I was trying to get away but there was a wall. I then had trouble breathing, I forgot I had asthma. Nick came running with my inhaler. "Zayn, please!" I calmed down. "Can I have my bottle and carrots?" I had puppy dog eyes.
"Yes, anything for my princess. Niall, come hold Winnie." Zayn said handing me to Niall.
"Hey snowflake!" he whispered. He was eating Nandos.
"Niall?" I asked in a innocent voice.
"Yeah snowflake." he answered.
"Can I have Nandos, please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Yeah, here." he said gave me a whole plate.
"Can we watch finding nemo?" I asked the boys.
"Sure!" they all said in unison. I sat on Niall's lap as we ate Nandos and I drunk my bottle, my thighs on Ethan, and feet on Zayn. It got to the part of when they met the fish with the light thingy and I fell asleep.
"I love you snowflake." I heard Niall say.
"Ethan get out, I'm gonna change her into her pajamas." I heard Nick say. "There, I love you Winnie." he hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"I love you too Nick." I said as I hugged him back.
~authors note~
Hey ninjas, Winnie does have a soft side but Ethan's pic is above! Read, vote, and comment!