Chapter 42

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and waited for them peoples to come.

"Hurry up, Niall." I heard Ethan.

"I thought she would like a sandwich." he defended his self. Ethan came in and handed me my clothes. I quickly changed and walked in the hall and saw Nick and Bailey. Ethan wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out. We got in the SUV and rode home and it was a painful ride.

"Home at last." Bailey said.

"Ain't that right?" I asked.

"Why did only you three come?" I asked.

"The rest wanted to stay home." Niall answered.

"Oh." I said and felt a little hurt.

"Were home." Niall said and put his keys in the key dish.

"I'm going to bed." I said and Ethan carried me upstairs.

"Goodnight Winnie." Ethan said and kissed my head and left. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~3 days later~

"This has been the longest three days of my life." I told Bailey. I didn't see Ethan. We walked downstairs and everyone was in the lounge room.

"Hey." We said and the looked and got wide eyes. "what's wrong?" We asked getting worried.

"H-he h-ha-"

"Spit it out!" We yelled.

"Jake died." Zayn said and looked at me.

"W-what?" We stuttered. "w-w-when?" Looking at each other and tears brimming in our eyes.

"The day of the shooting." he answered.

"He got shot too?" I asked.

"No, Jake had cancer. When you called him and he saw Hayden, it triggered his aneurism." Dad said.

"And you didn't tell us?!" We yelled.

"We didn't know how." Niall said.

"It called using your mouth!" We snapped.

"Lollie, were sorry." Ethan and Nick said coming towards us

"Stop talking at the same time!" Zayn yelled.

"No!" we yelled.

"No! You told me not to lie but yet you did!" I said.

"Lollie, please." he said. I slapped his cheek and he clenched his jaw. "well, I deserved that but we knew you two would get up."

"I don't give a damn Ethan, he was one of my best friends!" I yelled and I just shook my head and ran upstairs with tears falling.

"Winnie!" I heard Ethan. I locked my door. People always leave! They always leave!

"I'm sorry, Winnie." Ethan said and his voice cracking.

"No! They always leave!" I said and hit the floor.

"I promise I won't leave you." I heard Ethan say and I heard footsteps.

"Ethan, wait!" I heard Nick and a door slam. I look and saw my bracelet. I grabbed it and looked at it. Why god? Why? You keep taking them away! I laid down and fell asleep.

~~~Dream~~~

I saw a note slide under my door.

"Meet me behind the orphanage right now."

I smiled and put on my shoes. Me and Jake are best friends and he's really cute. I walked out and looked for Jake, I walked around the corner and I was slammed into a wall.