Chapter 72

Winnie's Pov

I got Caden dressed, I put him in a black one with a light blue outline, I can count, little light blue booties with Michael Jordan symbol on them, and a light blue beanie with Michael Jordan symbol.

"Be careful, watch his arm." I said. Ethan picked up Caden. Bailey walked in with Sadelyn.

"My god baby!" I said. "I need to see Marcus before I leave, alone. I'll meet you in the car." I took Caden and they left with the stuff. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Marcus said. I walked into Marcus's room and saw Chase and Marcus. Marcus was dressed.

"Um, hey. I wanted to stop by before I left." I said.

"Is this Caden?" he asked and I nodded.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked and he nodded. I handed him Caden and sat down.

"He's little, how much did he weigh?" he asked looking at Caden.

"6 pounds." I answered.

"He has your eyes." he said and looked at me.

"I've heard." I said and smiled. Someone knocked and showed a skinny light skinned man. Marcus handed me Caden.

"Makayla, go." Marcus said sternly looking still at the man. I stood up.

"Makayla, sit." he said.

"You don't tell me what to do." I snapped and gritted through my teeth.

"Joey, leave her alone." Marcus gritted through his teeth.

"So this is the famous Winnie Makayla Tomlinson?" he asked with a smirk. "adopted by One Direction." I have a death glare on him and he started walking towards me. "grew up with Marcus." Marcus jumped in front of me.

"Leave. her. alone." he gritted through his teeth and Chase stood up.

"Oh Winnie the Pooh, I know your past." he said and I got mad.

"Don't call me that you bastard!" I spat. He laughed.

"You remember don't you?" he asked.

"Shutup." I gritted through my teeth.

"Where's she at Winnie?" he asked.

"Shutup, you made him do it, not me." I snapped.

"I only helped, your dad done the rest." he said.

"Owen is not my dad!" I snapped. "your bastard self made him rape a 10 year old and then put the baby up for adoption!" Marcus and Chase clenched their fists.

"You did what to her Joey?" Marcus asked with anger in his voice. "Chase, take Makayla and Caden to Ethan and Nick." I crawled across the bed. I went walk out and glared at him, he slapped my bum. Hard. I handed Chase the baby and punched him and knocked him out cold. Me and Chase walked out and he handed me Caden. I looked both ways and ran across the road, I put Caden in the car.

"What is Joey to you Chase?" I asked.

"My moms boyfriend." he said.

"You didn't get jumped did you?" I asked.

"No, he did it." He admitted. "don't tell anyone."

"I won't. Did you know about Lily?" I asked.

"Yeah, I overheard them talking about it." he answered. "how old is she?"

"7 years old, birthday is May 24th, hazel eyes, and brown hair, she's mixed." I said. "I'll never forget her, I want to find her."

"I really hope you do." he said.