Chapter 23

Winnie's Pov

"What's wrong?" Nick asked with worry in his voice.

"One directions tour is about to start. Were going on it." I said carefully.

"What? That's great! Nick said.

"When do you leave?" Ethan asked with hurt in his voice.

"What are you talking about? Your going too!" I said and came up and hugged me and spun me around.

"Did you tell them?" Liam said coming the in room.

"Yep, and we're excited!" Nick said.

"We leave in a week so, st-"

"What?!"

"We can't do that!"

"Why is that?!"

"Bye!"

It was Dad on the phone.

"Who was that dad?" I asked getting on Ethan's back.

"It was Simon, instead of leaving in a week. We leave the day after tomorrow." he said.

"I'm gonna go pack." I said and grabbed Ethan's hand and Bailey grabbed Nicks hand. Ethan came to our room and Nick and Bailey went to theirs. I pulled out my suitcase and put in, undergarments, shirts, pants, shorts, sandals, supras, bathingsuits, toothbrush, and everything else I need. Ethan, Bailey, and Nick done the same thing.

"Are you ready, Lollie?" Ethan asked.

"I'm kinda nervous about the plane." I admitted. "I didn't never ask where we were going. Liam!"

"Yes, love?" he said peeping his head out of the kitchen.

"Where are we going first?" I asked.

"America." he said casually.

"What?!" I yelled in excitement.

"Are you packed?" he asked.

"Yes, me, Nick, Bailey, and Ethan are done." I said proudly.

"We're flying at 3 am, so wear something comfortable." He said. I hopped and got Oreos and milk.

"Ok, bye!" I said and walked upstairs. "Hey, Eth." I saw he was watching tv.

"Hey, Lollie." he said and I put the milk on the bedside table and laid Ethan where the back of my head was on his chest. I opened the Oreos and we ate some.

"Angel, Ethan get packed we-"

"Hazzy, were already packed, so is Nick and Bailey." I said smiling.

"Oh, well get dressed." He said and with he ran out of our room. I looked up at Ethan.

"I love this family." I told him and smiled.

"I love our family and I love you." he said and kissed me. "okay, okay let's get dressed." I got sweatpants, a tank top, a hoodie that said 'Vas Happenin', and my hair in a messy bun, the necklace Ethan gave me.

"Ok, let's go!" Zayn said.

"No, it's leggo!" I yelled and walked to the limo. Duh, I sat in Ethan's lap and Bailey in Nicks. Soon, we were here. We didn't see flashes since it is 2:30 am. Everyone was crying about leaving their girlfriends. We went in the private jet and I was tired. I sat beside Ethan and he grabbed my hand. We laid our seats back and got a big duvet. he wrapped his arm around me and we asleep.

~8 longs hours later~

We finally got at the airport in America. I saw flashes so I knew it was paps, I put on my sunglasses. Finally, we walked through but them peoples were grabby. A man had a sign up that said Payne. We grabbed our luggage and headed towards the man.