Chapter 106

Winnie's Pov

"Yes sir." I said.

"It's nice to have you playing for us Tomlinson." he said.

"Me too." I said and hung up and two arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck and I shivered.

"I'm proud of you." Ethan whispered in my ear and I turned around.

"Thank you for everything." I said and smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him, our lips moved in sync slowly, I pulled away and just hugged him.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said and we pulled apart and intertwined fingers and walked downstairs into the lounge room. I sat on the chair and on Ethan's lap.

"Hey angel, hey Ethan." Harry said.

"Hey." we said and someone knocked at the door, dad got up and answered it.

"Bye." he said. "Winnie, it's a package for you." he handed me a box package, I opened it and shook my head.

"It can't be." I mumbled.

"What is it?" Liam asked and I closed the box quickly.

"Um, nothing." I said and ran upstairs and locked my door, I looked in the box and took out what was in it. I opened them and tears formed in my eyes. I hid the box in the top of my closet but where you can't see it. I ran back downstairs. "Liam?"

"Let's go." he said and I stood up, we walked to his car and rode to the boxing ring.

"I didn't come here to practice, just talk. I have to tell someone and the last people it can be is Ethan and definitely not Marcus or that will be World War III." I said and we sat on the table and put our feet on the bench.

"What was in the box?" he asked.

"My Winnie the Pooh baby book and...." My voice trailed off.

"What else?" he asked.

"Ethan's looney tunes baby book, Daniels raggedy Andy baby book, Billy's Minnie Mouse baby book, and Baileys frog baby book. Liam, I wish I never opened them." I said and tears forming in my eyes.

"Winnie, what'd you see?" He asked cautiously.

"My whole life Liam, has been a lie. A big, fat, fucking, lie." I gritted through my teeth.

"Winnie, you're worrying me." he said.

"Owen's not my father, Ethan's parents aren't his real parents, and Billy isn't Owen's child." I choked out.

"Winnie, please don't say what I think you're about to." he said.

"Eric is Ethan's father, Alex is my father and Daniel's father, and Marcus..." I trailed off.

"Winnie." he said.

"Marcus is Billy's father and Marcus is my half brother. Billy's not my sister and Baileys my real fraternal twin." I said and shaking my leg up and down. "My life is fake."

"Wait Marcus and Chase are mixed, was Billy mixed?" he asked.

"Yes, but Owen told us that she was our half sister, I was the dumbass who believed it." I said and chuckled.

"Winnie, I'm sorry." he said.

"Marcus is my brother, Baileys my twin, Alex is my fathers and Daniels father, Ethan's father is Eric, and Marcus is Billy's father, Chase is my half brother, and my life is a fake. What am I suppose to do?" I asked.