Chapter 92

Winnie's Pov

I calmed down and laid on his shoulder and stopped crying. I sat beside him.

"Are calm now?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said and sniffled. I looked at him, straight into his eyes.

"Can you tell me now?" he asked softly and touched my cheek.

"I-I can't." I said and looked away.

"Why Winnie?" he asked and I could tell he was trying not to get mad.

"Because, you're going to get mad again." I said and closed my eyes.

"What did he whisper in your ear Winnie?" he asked.

"H-he's not my brother. He's adopted." I said trying not to cry. "He told me it was my fault Billy got killed." I put my head in my hands and he made me look at him.

"He's lying, it wasn't your fault Winnie." he said sternly.

"But-" he glared at me and I looked down.

"Winnie." he said with a tint of anger, and I looked at him. "it was not your fault."

"Ethan, I left her, I should've picked her up." I said and knew he was going to get mad. I could tell he trying to hold back from getting mad. "ple-please don-don't ye-yell." I scooted back from him, He looked at me and clenched his fists. My eyes got wide and I gulped. He started crawling towards me, I kept scooting back. I hit the wall and I closed my eyes tight and looked away.

"Winnie, I'm not mad." he said softly and I didn't look at him.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I am a little but not completely mad." he said and opened one eye and looked at him.

"Ethan." I threw my arms around him and I hugged him. I let go and pecked his lips, I washed my face so you couldn't tell I've been crying.

"What?!" I heard dad from downstairs. I looked at Ethan and ran downstairs to the lounge room.

"What's wrong?" I asked Liam.

"We got to go to America fro two weeks for interviews and signings." he answered.

"What's so bad about that?" I asked.

"We leave on Thursday." he answered.

"Like I asked, what's so bad?" I asked.

"You kids can't go." he said.

"Fine, I'm cool with it. Bring me back some of that tropical punch kool-aid." I said and everyone looked at me like I was stupid. "what?!" they looked away.

"Ok, I got them to only let us do interviews in England and Australia." dad said and they agreed.

"Does anyone want to explain why Hazzy didn't come?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"Um, he got in a argument with management and kinda blew up and we haven't seen him since." Zayn said and nodded.

"Well, I'll be in my room." I said and I started walking but Ethan grabbed my arm.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little disappointed but I'll be ok." I said and smiled. He let go and I walked upstairs to my room.

"Angel?" I heard Harry behind me. I turned around.

"Hey Hazzy." I said and smiled.

"Angel, I know you're mad." he said and walked towards me.