Chapter 94

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and Ethan was still asleep, I pecked his lips and I smirked. I took a shower and done my business. I put on some black basketball shorts, a blue tank top, socks, put my hair up, jewelry, and perfume. I had two arms turned me around and smiled but dropped when I looked at a pissed off Ethan. My eyes widened and I gulped.
"Who's Sean, Winnie?" he gritted through his teeth with complete anger in his voice.
"I-I do-don't kno-know any-anyone wit-with t-t-that na-name." I answered with tears filling my eyes.
"Winnie, don't fucking lie to me." he gritted through his teeth. He clenched his fists and straddled me on the floor.
"I-I'm no-not." I stuttered and started shaking.
"Then why the hell did he call your phone saying he was your boyfriend?" he gritted through his teeth. I've never seen Ethan this mad.
"I-I do-don't kn-know. Et-Ethan, yo-you're sc-scaring m-m-me." I stuttered and started shaking even more.
"Whatever." he snapped and stood up and turned around and I sat up.
"E-Ethan." I stuttered and cried. He turned around and bent down to my level. He reached and yanked my necklace and I flinched and took my ring. "Give it back."
"Why should I?" he snapped and grabbed my hair.
"Ow Ethan please! Because it's mine, you gave it to me, it's special. I thought I was your Lollie." I said and he clenched his fists.
"Don't even started with that, go cry to your little boyfriend. You yelled at me but yet you do it. I thought you were different Winnie, I guess I was wrong." He spat. Ugh, now I really wonder why he wasted 2 years on a worthless, broken girl like me. I looked at a even madder Ethan, I widened my eyes and ran towards the bathroom but he caught me and I struggled and cried.
"Please let me go Ethan, please don't hurt me, please!" I cried out and struggled and pinned me against the wall, he had my wrists and a hold of my waist. I struggled but had to tight a grip and he got next to my ear and whispered the last words I thought would come out his mouth.
"You're not broken but if you think you are that much, then maybe you really are worthless and a broken girl that just can't be fixed. I loved you Winnie, I was always there for you, but I guess that wasn't enough for Winnie Tomlinson." he snapped and I stopped struggling and my heart shattered, he looked at me. "Why the hell would you do this Winnie?" he pinned me against the wall again. hard. I arched my back in pain and got straight again, he pinned my wrists against the wall above me.
"Ow, Ple-please Eth-Ethan pl-please, I'll d-do an-anything ju-just do-don't hu-hurt m-me pl-please." I begged shaking my head frantically, I started crying harder.
"Winnie, you think I'm going to rape you, don't you?" he asked with anger and hurt in his voice and I looked at him and tears came to his eyes. "Winnie, I would never hurt you like that, I wouldn't hurt anyone like that, I'm not that kind of person." his voice cracked, he touched my face. I kicked him in his knee and he let go off my arms, he was bent down and I felt my jaw hurt, Ethan PUNCHED me. I flew onto the floor, hard.
"Et-Ethan." I sobbed and I cried from the pain of my jaw. He grabbed my hair and got in my face.
"I don't even feel sorry for doing that Winnie, you should be use to it by now." he snapped.
"Ow! Ethan, it hurts!" I cried and he let go and I held my jaw and sat against the wall. "I love you, Ethan. I love you infinity and beyond." his face softened and he went to touch my face but I flinched.
"How much do you love me." he asked softly and tears came to his eyes again.
"More than you'll ever know." I said and wiped his tears, he touched my hand and kissed it.
"Lollie, can I have one more moment?" he asked softly and came closer.
"Ethan-"
"Please, Lollie." he gritted through his teeth and I was to terrified to say no and I wanted to feel his touch again, so I nodded, he kissed me and our lips moved in sync slowly, he grabbed my bum and I jumped up and he caught me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he done sweetspot, and he put me down.
"Remember me by that because that's the last kiss you're getting from me." he said rather coldly.
"Please Ethan, believe me." I said and new tears formed. He shook his head. He picked me up and hugged me and I hugged him tight. I started breathing hard and having a asthma attack, he grabbed my inhaler and he used it on me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he walked around, shaking up and down, and rubbed my back trying to calm me down."I'll always love Ethan, nothing can ever change that." I kissed his shoulder. "You're my one and only."
"I'll always love you Lollie, I don't want to ever let you go. I wanted you to be my everything and my only thing, I wanted to be better than your dad was and love you. I gave you all of my love, I'm going miss you, bye Winnie." he said and put me down and touch my face. He looked straight into my eyes and he cried and be rested his head on my chest and I stroked his head and hummed. He calmed down and walked out, I heard the door slam. I walked out the closet and slid down the wall and cried and couldn't stop. Someone hugged me and I hugged back. I laid my head on their shoulder.
"Calm down munchkin." I heard a boys voice but I couldn't stop.
"He's gone." I cried out and he rubbed my back. "Who're you?"
"I'm Luke's nephew, Dustin. I heard you crying and a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying." he said. "He'll come back, let him cool off." I shook my head.
"No, he took my necklace and my engagement ring." I said.
"Munchkin, what happened?" he asked.
"He thinks I cheated on him but I didn't, I never seen Ethan that mad, not even when I cut. He said those words to me that I never thought Ethan Pierce would ever say too me. I can't believe I lost him, what am I suppose to do without him?" I asked. "I made him cry, I've only seen Ethan cry twice and that's the worst I've ever seen him cry."
"Munch-"
"Can you take me to bed, please?" I asked and he picked me up and laid me on my bed. He started to leave but I grabbed his hand. "Can you please stay?"
"Let me tell the boys what's going on and I'll come back." he said and kissed my forehead, he left and I can't believe he called me broken and worthless, I got up and grabbed Ethan's shirt and put it on. I laid back down and Dustin laid down next to me and I laid on his chest and cried, cried myself to sleep.
~Liam's Pov~
We got back from Nandos and saw 5SOS still in the lounge room.
"Hey guys." Louis said and smiled.
"Has angel and Ethan woke up yet?" Harry asked.
"Ethan's not here and Winnie's asleep." Michael answered.
"They got in another argument?" I asked.
"She said he took her engagement ring and her necklace." Luke answered. "She said she made him cry."
"Oh shit, Ethan never cries." Zayn said.
"How's Winnie?" Niall asked.
"She cried herself to sleep, Dustin heard her crying and checked on her but she wanted him to stay, so he's upstairs with her and he's asleep too. She said she's never seen him that mad, not even when she cut." Luke answered.
"They've never got in this big of an argument." I said and looked at the other boys.
~5 days later~
~Winnie's Pov~
"Liam, we have to do something." I heard dad's voice.
"What do you want me to do?" I heard Liam.
"Liam, she hasn't eaten, talked, nothing can't make her better. Not even Marcus! She's heartbroken Liam!" I heard Niall. "She only wants Dustin!"
"He reminds her of Ethan." Liam said.
"She's done nothing but sleep. She can't even cry anymore, she's ran out of tears, I can't stand seeing my angel like this." I heard Harry and he sniffled.
"We have to fix this!" I heard Zayn.
"She has to go to the studio today! To practice dancing with Dave and sing. If she doesn't show, a mad Simon will show instead." Dad said.
"She has to go, singing and dancing always makes her feel a little better." Harry said.
"Let's go." Niall said and I heard footsteps.
"Winnie, Dustin, come on. Get up so we can get to the studio." Bailey said. "if you don't I'll get you dressed myself." I got up and took a shower and done my business. I put on black spandex, black jogging pants, a pink tank top, black loose crop top, black and pink Jordans, my lucky snap back, hair up, and perfume. I put on my airplane necklace and bracelet but my neck felt bare with my heart necklace, I grabbed Ethan's varsity jacket. I grabbed my phone and dance bag with extra clothes. I walked downstairs and met up the boys, we walked out and into the SUV. I got in and put my headphones in and listened to music and Dustin put me in his lap and I snuggled into his chest. I smiled at him and he smiled back and kissed my forehead. We got to the studio and walked in, she told us where to go and we walked to the recording station.
"Hey Winnie." Simon said and I smiled.
"Hey Simon." I said and walked in the recording room. I found my purple beats and put them on, I started playing 'All about that bass'. I started dancing in one spot to the beat.
Because you know
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places
I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
C'mon now, make it stop
If you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my mama she told me don't worry about your size
She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."
You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along
Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
Hey!
I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that
No I'm just playing. I know you think you're fat
But I'm here to tell ya
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top
Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size
She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."
You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along
Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
'Bout that bass, 'bout that bass
Hey, hey, ooh
You know you like this bass
"Great Winnie!" He said and I done more songs and went and finished dance practice.
"Shake that booty booty." I said and shook my bum while walking.
"You're crazy Winnie." Liam said and laughed and I giggled. We got home and I ran up to my room. I took a shower and changed. I ran downstairs and ate.
"I'm going to sleep." I said and yawned.
"Ok." they all replied. I walked up to my room and laid down. I slowly drifted off to sleep.