Chapter 40

Winnie's Pov

"You bitch!" he yelled and punched me. He left and I sat in Jakes lap. Yes, Jake and Logan are both trapped with me and Bailey. We all have been beaten and me and Bailey have been raped already. Baileys sitting on Logan's lap. Me and Bailey only have on jogging pants and tank tops.

"I'm sorry you got kidnapped too." I said into Jakes ear.

"It's not your fault." he whispered. I heard footsteps and they brung in a skype camera and made me login. I tucked my face into Jakes neck and Bailey done the same.

~Harry's Pov~

I'm literally pulling at my curls and have been crying. Ethan and Nick have been crying too.

"I'm getting a skype call!" Liam yelled. He answered it and I saw Winnie sitting on Jakes lap and had her face hidden in his neck, Bailey was doing the same with Logan. We started asking multiple questions.

"Show them your faces. Now!" he yelled and I saw Winnie with a busted lip, bleeding nose, black eye, and bruises on both cheeks. Logan, Jake, and Bailey had about the same thing.

~Winnie's Pov~

I heard the boys voices and heard Ethan's.

"Show them your faces. Now!" the man yelled. They gasped and Ethan and Nick looked pissed.

"What do you want?!" Ethan yelled. The man looked at the camera and I looked at the camera and mouthed airplane.

"We just had fun. Didn't we girls?" he said and looked at us and we just gave him a death glare. "Let's have more fun, shall we?" And my eyes got wide.

"Guys!" he yelled. And four guys came in. one held back Logan, one held back Bailey, and one held back Jake, and one held me. Skype was still on. He brung out a knife.

"No, please." I begged trying to get out of the mans grip. "Ah!" he cut me 7 times. then he cut Bailey twice, Logan three times, and Jake six times. I was looking and something burn my arm.

"Ahhhh! Please!" I begged and had tears in my eyes. He pushed me against the wall and slapped me and kicked me.

"Were done for today." he said into the camera. "Thanks for watching." he picked me up and put me on the mattress. I heard multiple footsteps and they busted through the door they stared at us.

"Do you have a staring problem?!" I yelled because I was pissed. They smirked.

"I wanna smack that damn smirk off your face." Bailey snapped and they came toward a me and Bailey but Jake and Logan lunged for them. Me and Bailey got the other two. I flipped him and I think I broke his arm and knocked him out. Bailey was pinned against the wall, I tapped on the mans shoulder and he turned around. I punched him and knocked him out. I was about to walk out but someone cut down my leg.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed.

"Winnie!" Bailey, Jake, and Logan screamed. I kicked his face and felt dizzy and passed out.

~Harry's Pov~

He hung up and I know where their at!

"Guys! I found them!" I said and we got in the car. We found it but didn't go in yet. We heard sirens in a distant and I heard that noise.

"Ahhhhh!" I heard Winnie scream.

"Winnie!" I heard Bailey, Jake, and Logan screamed. Ethan jumped out and ran just as police pulled up. I saw four guys knocked out, Logan and Jake shirtless and Bailey crying trying to wake Winnie up. The cops arrested all the guys and drove away. Ethan picked Winnie up and carried out.