Chapter 105

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and saw an empty bed. I got up and took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I put on basketball shorts, a purple long sleeve shirt, purple, white, and black supras, jewelry, perfume, and put my hair up. I walked into the lounge room and everybody was here.

"Winnie, sit down." Liam said sternly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so." he said.

"That's not a very good answer." I said.

"Please sit down angel." Harry said and I sat down.

"You need to make up with Bailey." dad said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she's your sister." Niall said.

"Fine, but it's not for you. It's for me and Bailey." I said. "I need my Bae anyways." I looked down and someone jumped on me and hugged me.

"I need you too Bae." she said.

"I never said those things about you." I said. "I'm hoping you didn't say those things about me."

"I didn't." she said and we looked at the boys.

"We're still in trouble, aren't we?" we asked.

"You got that right." Niall said.

"I don't even know what we did." we said.

"We have to go to practice and you're all coming." Liam said.

"Ok." we said. "We'll get the boys." we ran upstairs to our rooms. I walked into my closet and two wrapped around me and I turned around and looked at him.

"We have to go to practice with the boys." I said and he nodded, I walked back downstairs and into the lounge room.

"Ready?" dad asked.

"Leggo!" I said, we walked out to the SUV and got in. I sat in Ethan's lap and Bailey sat in Nicks. I intertwined fingers with and smiled and laid my head on his chest, we rode for about an hour and got to the arena. We walked in and the boys got on stage, we were talking and me and Bailey walked away a little.

"Bailey, I think I might take the offer." I said.

"Me too." she said and we squealed. I got thrown over someone's shoulder and they started running. The put me on a gold cart and I saw it was Luke and he started driving.

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?" I asked.

"No, but it's still fun." he said and I laughed, I saw a security guard.

"Guard!" I said and he turned the corner and we saw another guard. He stopped behind stage and we went to get out but of course I got caught.

"Hey, Mr. guard." I said and chuckled nervously, he took me on the stage steps and the boys looked pissed.

"Why'd she do?" Dad asked.

"Joyriding on a golf cart." he answered and then another guard came up with Bailey.

"Her too?" Niall asked and the guard nodded.

"We got them, thanks." Liam said and they walked away. "go sit on the couch and do not move." We groaned and sat down.

"You know we're in deep crap, right?" Bailey asked.

"Yup." I said, the boys finally finished practice and we got in the SUV, I didn't see Harry.

"Where's Hazzy?" I whispered to Zayn.

"I don't know, he left early." he answered, I sat back in Ethan's lap, we rode home and we tried sneaking upstairs.