Chapter 75

Winnie's Pov

I woke and I took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I put on black jeggings, purple loose crop top that say 'love' in black letters, purple bow earrings, purple nerd glasses, purple, white, and black Jordans, Ethan's varsity jacket and lucky snap back. I put on my heart necklace, airplane necklace, and bracelet, perfume, and left my purple hair down. I liked my purple hair, I dyed it brown and the tips is purple, Perrie loves it. Bailey dyed hers brown and the tips hot pink. I grabbed my phone and book bag and walked downstairs.

"Leggo!" I said and we walked to school and split up. I walked to my locker and walked to first core and sat down.

"Everyone do this equation." Davis said. I worked it out and the phone rung, she answered and peeked over at me and she hung up the phone.

"Winnie Tomlinson, go to the office." she said. I got up and grabbed my bag. I walked out and walked down the hall and into the main office and to the secretary.

"I was told to come up here." I told her.

"Kurt, Riley, come here." she said and he walked over to us. He had black hair and green eyes. It was Riley from the speech.

"Winnie, show them to their classes." she said and looked at her computer again. We walked out.

"Ok, let me see your time tables." I said and they handed them to me. "You're both in the same class as me in first so follow me." I started walking.

"Did you say your last name is Tomlinson?" he asked.

"Yeah, adopted by Louis Tomlinson." I said.

"My little sister is a huge fan of you." he said.

"Of me or do you mean one direction?" I asked.

"No, you. She thinks you're really talented." he said and I smiled and we got to the math class and I opened the door.

"Winnie, who's the two young men." she asked.

"This weirdo is Riley and this cool dude is Kurt. Their new and this is their first class." I answered and sat down.

"Kurt, sit in that empty seat across from Winnie and Riley in front." she said and they sat down. Class went by quickly and the bell rang.

~skip to PE~

Today we have to walk track for PE while football practice is happening. Me, Nick, and Ethan are practicing.

"Tomlinson, runner!" coach yelled.

"Hut!" Chase yelled and I caught the ball and ran, I faked Logan, crossed Ethan, and running from Kendall, I jumped and landed on blue. Touchdown!

"Yes, haha." I told Kendall.

"You know, you're mean." he said.

"But yet I'm cute." I said and ran down the field and saw a group of men standing with coach Davis. "Coach? Who are these people?"

"These are coaches from different colleges." He answered. "Tomlinson tackle! Kendall runner!" We got to our positions.

"Hut!" Logan yelled and I ran and threw Nick to the ground and ran after Kendall. He got right at the blue but I grabbed his waist and tackled him on the ground.

"Again? really?" he asked mad.

"I can't help I'm good." I said and smiled and done a happy Nandos dance.

"Tomlinson, stop doing your Nandos dance and come on!" coach yelled and I ran back to position. "Tomlinson, tackle!"

"Hut!" Ethan yelled. I tackled Logan again and ran after Kendall, I grabbed his waist and threw him to the ground.

"That's it!" he spat and stood up, he got in my face. I smirked.

"What's wrong Kendall? Got tired of being tackled by a girl?" I asked in a baby voice.

"You're testing me Tomlinson." he gritted through his teeth.

"Kendall, don't make me do this." I gritted through my teeth and clenched my fists.

"I should be saying the same." he snapped.

"Do something." I snapped.

"Ethan, go get her." I heard coach. Kendall slapped me, I punched him and he tackled me, I flipped him off me and he punched me, I punched him, he went to punch me again but I caught his fist, I flipped him and pulled his arm behind his back.

"Say mercy!" I yelled.

"Mercy, mercy!" he yelled and I let go and he kicked me and I punched him out cold, someone threw me over their shoulder. Ethan.

"Ethan, put me down!" I yelled punching his back and he let me down, he put me down. "What the hell?"

"Tomlinson." I heard coach and I turned around.

"Hey coach." I said and chuckled nervously.

"Woah." the scouts all said and we all looked at them.

"Huh?" we all said confused.

"She fought him and won." one said.

"I warned him." I defended myself. "someone at least go get him." Logan ran down there.

"Practice over!" coach yelled and we went home.