Chapter 19

Winnie's Pov

I have to go to some formal tonight, and I have to wear a DRESS! I head upstairs and see Ethan.

"Hey, Lollie. I was wondering would you be my date to the formal tonight?" he asked and I could tell he was nervous.

"I would love too, Ethan." I said and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Go take a shower!" Eleanor said pushing me to the bathroom.

"Pushy." I mumbled.

"I heard that." she said. She told me to get undergarments and a robe. I get finished and brush my teeth.

"I'm done." I said. They gave me a dress to put on. It was a short dress that had silver sequins on the top part, the bottom is black and flowy, and black heels. She French braids my hair and puts it into a bun. Danielle is doing my makeup, silver smokey eye, and nude lipstick. Bailey has a short dress that has silver sequins on the top part, the bottom is with and flowy, and white heels. Her hair is half up-half down. Danielle has a dress that is strapless all white high and low dress, white heels, and silver earrings. Eleanor has on a silver sequin at the top, spaghetti strap open back a-line, and the bottom is long, light pink, and flowy. She has on silver heels. We look pretty. We walk at the top of the stairs and the boys just stare at us.

"You look beautiful." Dad said and Ethan came to me.

"Hey, Winnie. I got you something." he said.

"You d-"

"I know I didn't have too, but I wanted too." he said and pulled out a silver heart necklace and it says best friends on the back. He put it on me, pecked his lips.

"I love it." I squealed and I twirl in a circle.

"Aye, watch it Winnie, someone gonna see your underwear." Liam said, my face heated up.

"Bailey, you look beautiful." Nick said as Jake walked in.

"Great sense of fashion, Winnie." Bailey said. We laughed.

"Hey, Jakey!" I said and hugged him.

"Did you plan this out?" Jake asked.

"Nope." we said at the same time and popping the 'p'.

"Thanks, for the necklace, Ethan." I said and kissed his cheek. I looked and they were glaring at us. "Excuse me, Ethan." I glared at the boys. "I swear to bob! If you ruin this for me, you will not have kids when get older and won't have 'fun'." I whisper shouted, I high fived Danielle and Eleanor and walked back to Ethan. Bailey kissed Nick on the cheek and Niall cleared his throat and she shot him a look.

"The limos are outside." Niall said and me and Ethan intertwined our fingers again. Me, Ethan, Nick, Bailey, Jake, Liam, and Dani rode in one limo. And the others are in the other limo. We got there 10 minutes later.

"We're here." Nick said stating the obvious.

"Paul will be in front then Nick and Bailey, then Ethan and Winnie and Jake in front of me and Danielle." Liam said we got out and walked in finally and saw A LOT of people.

"It's gonna be okay." Ethan assured me noticing me nervous.

"Let's sit down and wait for the others." Liam said pointing at the table. Right on cue Harry, Zayn, Niall, Dad, and Eleanor.

"Hey, guys." I said and waved.

"Hey, guys and gals." Harry said and sat down. Just then a slow song came on.

"Winnie, would you like to dance?" Ethan asked standing up and holding out his hand.

"Bailey, would you like to dance?" Nick asked standing up and holding his hand. Me and Bailey looked at each other and at the two boys.