Chapter 13

Winnie's Pov
"Hey Winnie wake up." I heard a feminine voice coo. I woke up in a patch of flowers. I looked and saw my mother.
"Winnie the Pooh, I see you!" she peeked around the tree.
"MOM!" I screamed and hugged her. "I missed you!" hugging her tight.
"I missed you too Winnie." she said hugging me back. "I'm sorry your father, Owen. He abused me too. I wanted to leave but I knew he'd kill me." she was trying not to cry. "Oh, and there's a special person waiting for you to wake up." she was smiling. I was so scared of seeing this person. "Listen, when you wake you won't remember any of your memory. But, hug all of them. For me. They won't hurt you." she was still smiling. "Someone's coming I gotta go! But I'm your guardian angel, I'm always with you." she vanished. Again. I heard a voice, I've heard this voice before.
"Anyone else wanna eat?" I heard voices. They all said yes except one.
"Don't hurt her. If you do I'll cut off your balls." a boy said.
"I won't." I heard a boy voice. Ugh, I know this person what's his name?! "Winnie, I've hit you and I've done things to you that I'm not proud of. But, I didn't want to. You dad made me, your real dad. Not Louis. What your dad did to you, the burns and the cuts. He done the exact same things to me. He said he would do it his self or he'd kill he'd you. And I knew that what did to you was nowhere close to what your dad could have done. So, I know you may never forgive me or hate me forever. But just know deep in my heart I'm sorry for everything. And please wake up. And please come..." his voice trailed off. Jake!
"White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
Ripped gloves, raincoat
Tried to swim and stay afloat
Dry house, wet clothes
Loose change, bank notes
Weary-eyed, dry throat
Call girl, no phone
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
And hoping for a better life
This time, we'll fade out tonight
Straight down the line
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
They scream
The worst things in life come free to us
And we're all under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams
And we don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland
Or sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
To fly, fly
For angels to fly, to fly, to fly
For angels to die" Jake sang and he sang great! Wait did I just compliment Jake?
"Please Winnie, wake for me. Your brothers. Nick, Ethan, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam. And another dude that came was named Daniel." he begged me. He grabbed my hand and he squeezed it. I didn't know none of those people. Just Nick, Ethan, Daniel, and Jake. And I didn't wanna see Daniel!
"Hey, were back." a voice said. There was a knock at the door.
"Hey, can I talk to you guys for a second?" a nurse asked I guess.
"Tell us in here so everyone will know." a voice stated.
"Well, when Winnie wakes up. She's not gonna have memory of you guys. She'll get it back but for now we wait." she stated and I heard a door shut. I fell asleep again. With someone holding my hand. It was Ethan. I know his touch.
~
"Harry, A tomato is not a vegetable! It's a fruit!" A voice yelled in defense.
"Niall, It's a vegetable! Not a fruit!" another voice yelled.
"Will you two stop fighting?!" Another voice yelled a damn person can't get sleep here.
"WILL YOU TOO JUST THE HELL UP SO I CAN FRICKING SLEEP! DAMN! CHINA COULD PROBABLY HEAR YOU TWO!" I yelled a pillow and hit a blonde boy upside the head. I laid back down and my eyes flew open and I got scared! "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Hurt flashed across their face.
"Winnie, your awake!" another dude ran in with Nick.
"Yeah, I am. Hooray!" I said sarcastically. "Nick, Ethan, and Jake!" they hugged me one by one. When I got to Jake I whispered into his ear "I heard everything you said and you have a amazing singing voice." I saw Daniel come through the door and I screamed.
"Jake's not go-" I cut Nick out mid sentence.
"Not Jake, Him." I said glaring at Daniel. He had anger and fear in his eyes. I got up and got in his face.
"Makayla, I never meant to hurt you. I swear!" he screamed. I didn't have any emotion.
"YOU HURT ME WORSE THAN OWEN EVER DID! YOU LEFT ME THERE! YOUR BABY SISTER, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ME! NICK WAS A BETTER BROTHER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! AND WHAT JAKE DID TO PROTECT ME FROM ERIC, YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT!" I screamed. Daniel had fear in his eyes but then had anger. He always had anger issues.
"I TRIED BUT HE BEAT ME TOO DAMNIT! HE WOULD BEAT ME TILL I WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS!" he screamed getting red in the face. Everyone was next to the window and the curly one was watching us closely along with Nick and had a glare. My throat hurts. I looked around and saw the blonde one with a drink.
"Blondie, Can I have some?" I asked nicely. He nodded and I took some and went back to Daniels face. I laughed and he looked at me crazy. "DANIEL, YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT! I WISH I HAD THAT DONE TO ME! YOU ALWAYS GOT IT EASY. IF HE SAW ME HANGING AROUND A BOY OR EVEN WALKING PAST A BOY HE WOULD CALL ME; A WHORE, SLUT, BITCH, THOT, AND EVEN MORE! ITS LIKE HE HAD HIS OWN DICTIONARY OF WHAT TO CALL ME." I screamed. "HE WOULD RAPE ME, CUT ME IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND BURN ME WITH HIS CIGARETTE. JAKE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" not taking my eyes off Daniel.
"Yes?" he asked hesitantly.
"Boys get out! except for Daniel and Jake!" I demanded the boys and they all walked out quietly but Curly looked back with anger in his eyes and shut the door. "Take off your shirt." He looked confused. "just do it damnit!" he shrugged his shoulders. We took of our shirts at the same time. Daniel gasped. "Now, take off your shirt." Daniel took it off. Daniels my brother and Jake already seen my scars. "Jake, do you see any bruises, cuts, or burns on him because I don't." I was being sarcastic. Looking around his body.
"I don't either." Jake said standing in front of Daniel again. Jake, Daniel, and I put our shirts on and opened the door. And all the boys fell. Then, curly one broke the silence.
"Why'd you make us get out Angel?" he asked me.
"Number one, I'm not an angel and two, first tell me your names." I said avoiding curlys question.
"I'm Liam, I'm the responsible one and controls them when act like babies. And I'm you brother."
"I'm Louis, your dad."
"I'm Harry, the one who you told all your secrets too. And your brother."
"I'm Zayn, your brother and best friend."
"I'm Niall, I'm your eating buddy. Even though you did stole my sandwich."
"When can I go home?" I asked ignoring Harry question.
"You can go home now." Liam said smiling.
"Now tell me why did you made us get out?" Harry asked looking serious.
"Why should I tell you?" I asked with a smirk. I was gonna have fun.
"This isn't over." he said sternly. I got Ethan to hold me and walked out surprisingly I didn't see any paps. We piled into the limo. Me, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Ethan, Nick, Jake and Daniel. Harry looks mad, and I was sitting on Ethan's lap and hand both hand intertwined. I was hungry, that hospital food is disgusting. The rest of the boys looked scared. Why? We finally got home and I jumped out ran upstairs and changed into shorts, a tank top, a crop top that says 'who cares', mix matched knee high socks, and my phone in my pocket. I cleaned my face and put my hair in a messy bun. I was scared to go downstairs because I didn't wanna face Harry. Right when I opened my door and Liam was about to knock.
"Winnie, I know you don't remember your fight with Harry, but don't make Harry mad." he begged.
"Sorry, but I can't control my actions." I replied smirking.
"Oh lord help us." Liam whispered. I walked through the lounge room to the kitchen. I felt them staring at me. I got to the kitchen and got some Oreos. Oreos are my favorite food next to carrots.
"Hey Ethan, how you doing?" I asked him sitting on his lap.
"Good, have you got in memory back?" He asked.
"No, not yet. I hope I do soon." I whispered. I kissed his cheek. I heard Harry scoff. "What's your problem?!"
"Round two." I heard Zayn whispered. What the hell does that mean?
"Why did you kick us out of the room that we couldn't see?!" he screamed getting in my face. I heard Nick tell Ethan to stay out of this.
"Because, Jake and I took off our shirts and showed Daniel our scars. I made Daniel take off his shirt and was being sarcastic about him not having what happened to me and Jake!" I screamed at Harry.
"So, basically you stripped in front of two boys?!" he screamed getting mad.
"That's my fucking BROTHER! And Jake wasn't looking, you couldn't see anything!" I screamed getting even closer.
"Your just a whore who lives with 8 guys." he said smirking. I'm done with this shit.
"That's it bitch!" I screamed and punched his nose.
"Oh, so you wanna go at it again?" Harry asked getting up. And he SLAPPED me.
"You hit like a girl. Nick can hit harder than that!" I said smiling and punched his nose.
"Hey!" I heard Nick yelled.
"I wanna hit that smirk right off your face." he said in all seriousness and I just laughed. He pinned me against the wall and his grip hurt.
"Your so weak!" I said smiling. He pushed me on the floor and straddled me. "like I said weak!" I said and flip him over. "AH!" then I got a flashback and froze.
~~flashback~~

"Why were you in the bathroom together?" Harry said in a angry voice.
"I was taking a shower and he had to pee. So, I put on my undergarments and got a big towel and wrapped it around me. I brushed my teeth I wasn't looking when he peed, that's gross." I said.
"Whatever, whore." he said the last word under his breath but I heard it.
"What was that?" I asked with a tint of anger.
"You heard me I called you a whore!" He snapped.
"At least I'm not a manwhore who sleeps with different girls and then dump them!" I spat. He grabbed me by the arms with a tight grip.
"What did you say slut?" he snapped.
"I didn't s-stutter did I? No, I didn't so you heard me! And you just keep naming things that describe you!" I yelled. I noticed I'm still I my bra and boyshorts. "if you'll excuse me, I'll get dressed and then we'll finish this!" I walked towards the bathroom. I put on jean shorts, a purple tank top, put my hair in a pony tail and walked out where he was waiting. FOR ME!
"We didn't finish this." he said with anger, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.
"That was a wimp move." I snapped and laughed.
"I'm getting sick in tired of your mouth!" he yelled and slapped me.
"You hit like a girl!" I spat and punched him.
"I'm done with your games!" he hissed and tackled me, he straddled me.
"Really? You barely weigh anything!" I spat, I flipped over and straddled him, I punched him, he punched my jaw.
"I wish we would have only adopted Nick not you!" he yelled then guilt went across his face. "I didn't mean it like th-"
"I know what it means to not be wanted! I'm not wanted here! Owen always told me he wished I died and now I'm starting to agree!" I screamed.
~~flashback over~~
"Angel, Angel!" I heard Harry scream shaking me. Once I calmed down I looked a and looked at him and I was pissed.
"Don't. Touch. Me." I said sternly and glaring at Harry. I stood up and punched him as hard as I could.
"What the hell, Winnie?!" Liam screamed at me and I flinched but got my confidence back.
"He deserved it! He told me he didn't want me!" I screamed and ran to my room and laid down on my bed. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I started shaking.
"It's just me, your dad." he said and sat me up. He started tickling me and we were touching forehead. And a girl about Dad's age came in. She was pretty.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked sarcastic.
"This again? Really Louis?" she asked looking looking angry.
"Who are you?" I asked harsh standing up.
"I'm Louis's GIRLFRIEND." she told me smiling.
"I'm Louis's DAUGHTER." I told her and went downstairs.
"How many times do I have to tell your just a charity stunt! Your just a worthless little broken girl! We know you cut and have secrets! They don't want you!" she screamed with a smirk that I wanted to slap off her face.
"Come say it to my face!" I screamed from the bottom of the steps.
"You heard me!" she screamed in my face but I wasn't scared of her.
"Not again." Liam said.
"Dad I love you but sorry." I said smiling. I slapped her and yanked her hair and shoved her to the ground.
"Louis, I'm not dealing with this. It's me or her!" she screamed and walked out to her car. I smiled and turned around to 10 boys and dad looking pissed and my smile dropped.
"Look what you did!" Dad screamed in my face.
"Your taking up for her?! Did you just not hear what she said to me?!"
"That doesn't give you that right to talk to her like that!" he screamed and I think I just got hit with a brick.
"I was raised by my mom to give adults respect! But if they don't respect me I'm not gonna give it to them!" I screamed trying not to cry from mentioning my mom.
"Well, I guess your mom didn't do such a good job!" he screamed and that just went over the line. I lunged at him.
"You bitch, take it back!" I yelled straddling Dad and I slapped him.
"No, I'm not gonna lie!" he yelled as he flipped me over and he slapped me.
"You hit like a girl!" I screamed and someone pulled me off him. Liam. "Go to your damn girlfriend! Pick her over your own daughter!" tears threatening to fall. "Let go Liam." I was struggling.
"Winnie st-" I cut him off by elbowing him and tripping him and straddled him. Then, he flipped and then straddled me, but I straddled him again.
"Wanna do this?" I asked with a smirk while still on top of him.
"Yep." he said as he smirked back and put his feet on my chest and flipped me. Then, yanked me up.
"LIAM!" Zayn and Daniel screamed in sync.
"Back up Zayn! And shut the hell up Daniel!" I screamed and they put their hands in surrender and backed away. Liam swung but I dodged it, then he swung again but I grabbed his fist and flipped him on his stomach. Then, pulled his arm back.
"Say mercy!" I yelled.
"Mercy!" he yelled and just then I saw all of my life till now. I got my memory back!
"Guys, I have my memory back..."

~authors note~

Daniels back and Jake has different feelings too! Read, vote, and comment!