Chapter 29

Winnie's Pov

~a month later~

I'm 7 months pregnant now and huge.

"Ow, Dakotas kicking." I said.

"How do you know?" Nick asked.

"Because, Dakota on the left and Cheyenne's on the right." I answered. Niall touched my stomach.

"What's that?" he asked.

"The Dakota's butt, Niall." I said and heard a click. Dad taking a picture.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard Bailey yell. Bailey, is 7 months too and Huge.

"Oh my gosh! Look you can see the foot!" Eleanor said and Dad took a picture, I have a concert tonight.

"Hey, go get ready the concert is in three hours and we know how long you take. I put on a long dress and sandals. I let my hair down today and no makeup.

"Ow, now Cheyenne's kicking." I said to myself. "I look huge."

"But your still beautiful that ever." Ethan said coming from behind, I rolled my eyes.

"Want to take a picture?" I asked and he nodded. We took one and posted it on twitter and got instant retweets.

"WINNIE, COME ON!" Dad yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled coming down the stairs. We in the limo and headed to where the concert was at. Everybody was already there except for me, Ethan, Nick, Bailey, dad, Eleanor, and Niall.

"Hey, blue!" Harry said hugging me. Why does he call me blue, because he says I'm the size of a blue whale. I'm not that big, I'm like the size of a a big beach ball.

"On in 10 seconds!" I heard a producer yell. They gave me MY microphone and it was time for me to go on.

"Hey, everybody!" I yelled and they screamed. I saw Daniel and couldn't believe it. "This is I'm to four people in my life." I started. "Bailey, Jake, Nick, and Ethan come on out here." Jake kept shaking his head no. "Jake, do you really wanna mad this pregnant girl mad?" he finally came out. "these four people are, Jake is my best friend, Nick is my brother and the godfather of my twins, Bailey is my partner in crime and when I need to straighten of the other boys in my life I call her and she is the godmother of my twins, Ethan is my fiancé and the boy I fell in love with. And this might shock my family but I also want to dedicate it to my older brother Daniel." "so, here is my oath to you."

"Yo, my best friend, best friend 'til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the time, time, times sneaking out the house

All of the time, time, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever