Chapter 12

Winnie's Pov

"What are doing here?!" I spat.

"Well, to see you and...Jake?" he said smiling showing his ugly teeth.

"Jake, why?" I asked as I looked into Jakes eyes I saw guilty and scared.

"I don't know why he's here, I promise." he whispered and I believed him. I may can't stand Jake but I know when he's lying.

"Why'd you stop for?!" Eric roared and started coming towards me. Jake got off me and carry me to the wall and put me behind him. He was protecting me.

"Jake, what are doing?" I asked my voice was cracking, I was about to burst into tears.

"We may fight but he's not hurting you again. You've been through enough." he whispered.

"STOP!" I heard Zayn yell. His attention was on Eric, all attention was on Zayn except Ethan. And the look on his face I wanted to cry. I hurt him. I mouthed 'I'm sorry'. He mouthed 'are you okay' and I nodded. I looked and saw Eric walking towards me and Jake.

"Jake, run. I'm not letting you get hurt for me." I whispered.

"I'm not leaving you." he said sternly. I just saw Eric standing over us. "Eric, leave her ALONE!"

"There's my babygirl. Come to daddy." he said smirking.

"Your. Not. My. Dad." I said sternly and standing my ground. "my dads over there that's probably madder than fire." I smirked.

"You bitch!" he yelled and yanked me up by my hair.

"My name is Winnie not bitch!" I screamed and kicked his manhood. He dropped me and I ran but Eric grabbed my foot and I fell face first. I knew I couldn't handle Eric on my own.

"Leave Winnie alone Eric!" Jake yelled at Eric.

"STOP!" an unfamiliar voice yelled. Everybody looked besides me. It was a boy that looked about like Harry's age. And he looked like me.

"Who are you?" Zayn asked confused. That was there attention. I nudged Jake and we ran quietly and we hid.

"I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you." he said with tears brimmed in his eyes. "Eric, he was the one who made me. I never wanted to, that's what meant when I hurt you in school."

"I forgive you." I said smiling. "What are we going to do about Eric?" We were both clueless. "My phone." mentally doing a happy dance.

"Dial 999." he said quickly. I told them what's wrong and they were on their way. I heard sirens and Eric saw us. I was scared to death. I had a death grip on Jake. He grabbed by the throat and squeeze tightly and Jake was screaming.

"I-I'm so-sorry." I barely got out. Eric dropped me and Jake caught me before I saw darkness.

~Liam's Pov~

"What the hell?!" Zayn screamed as he saw Eric had a death grip on Winnie's throat and Jake was fighting him. And we ran over there.

"I-I'm so-sorry." Winnie whispered and Eric dropped her and Jake caught her. No, no, no! This is all my fault. The paramedics got Winnie and they said only two people could go, Ethan and Harry went. We were all crying our eyes out.

"Let's just go to the hospital." I said trying to calm down. "Louis, Zayn, and Jake. You ride in Louis's car. The rest of us go with me. We got to the hospital and we were running in. I can't lose my princess. "Winnie Tomlinson" I said her name.

~Louis's Pov~

"Winnie Tomlinson." Liam told the receptionist. She looked young and was looking at a magazine. "excuse me?" Liam was trying to keep his temper down, when Liam's mad we get scared.