Chapter 107

Winnie's Pov

"It was that picture, wasn't it?" Ethan asked

"I didn't want too." I said and Bailey hugged me.

"I have to go to a meeting. Bye princesses." he said.

"Bye dad." Bailey said.

"Bye Niall." I said.

"I can actually believe you two are twins." Zayn said and we hugged again and Ethan and Nick joined in, I looked at the boys.

"Don't tell the girls, please." They nodded.

"It's late, I'm going to bed." I said and yawned. I ran upstairs and changed and came back into my room, two arms wrapped around me and kissed my neck. I turned around and smiled, I looked up to a mad Ethan and I looked down. "Ethan, I promise I knew nothing about that stuff until today." I looked at him and he hugged me and I kissed me softly and our lips move in sync. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"I love you Winnie." he said.

"I love you too Ethan." I said and he laid me down in bed and covered us up and I cuddled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up and Ethan wasn't beside me. I took a shower and done my business and put on undergarments. I put on red and white basketball shorts, a red tank top, red, white, and black Jordans, hair up in a ponytail, jewelry, perfume, and a snap back. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"Hey guys." I said and sat beside Ethan. "where's Niall?"

"Picking up a friend." Liam answered and smiled, I ran to the quiet room to find the basketball.

"This is Lindsey." I heard Niall, I walked into the lounge room and saw Ethan freaked out and I was giving her a death stare.

"Hey Winnie." she said with a smirk.

"Don't hey Winnie me bitch." I gritted through my teeth and squeezed the ball.

"Winnie!" Liam yelled.

"Shut up Liam." I snapped still staring at Lindsey and squeezed the ball harder.

"Winnie what's wrong? It was actually pretty good." she said and smirked, I popped the ball and got in her face.

"You know what you did you bitch." I snapped.

"I do and I liked it." she said and I clenched my fists.

"You better be glad you're a girl." Ethan gritted through his teeth.

"Ethan!" Louis yelled.

"Watch it E-" I punched her out cold

"What the hell Winnie?!" Niall yelled.

"Ethan do you want to tell them or do you want me tell them?" I asked.

"You please." he said and looked down.

"She was the bitch who hurt Ethan and Jake when we were in the basement." I admitted.

"What happened?" Lindsey asked rubbing her jaw.

"You got knocked the fuck out." Bailey said.

"Bailey!" Niall yelled.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"You're really taking up for that Barbie?" Nick asked.

"Watch it Nick and stay out of this." Niall said sternly.

"You know what? Me and Nick never disrespect you boys but I'm tired of you blaming the girls and making them feel like it's always their fault." Ethan snapped.