Chapter 113

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and Ethan was still beside me asleep, I smiled and got up. I took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I put on black and white basketball shorts, a black tank top, my practice jersey, cleats, perfume, and hair up. Two arms wrapped around me and kissed my neck and of course I shivered.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked.

"Football." I answered.

"It's 10:23, your football practice doesn't until 12:00." he said and I turned around and put my hand on my hip.

"What? You think I'm up to something?" I asked, he intertwined both hands and smiled.

"Of course not, Winnie Tomlinson would never be up to something." he said sarcastically. "I don't think you're up to something, I trust you."

"Ok, now can I get my morning kiss?" I asked with a puppy dog face. He nodded and I smiled, he wrapped arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I kissed him and our lips moved in sync, and he pulled away and bit his lip.

"I love you." he said and smiled.

"I love you too." I said and kissed his nose, I hugged him and we pulled apart and I smiled and I jumped on his back. "Let's go downstairs." we walked downstairs into the lounge room. "Has Bailey already left?"

"Yeah, she had to be there early." Nick answered and I nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna get going too, bye guys." I said and hugged Ethan and left. I got to the college and walked down to the field.

"Hey Tomlinson." Grant said and everyone looked at me.

"Hey guys." I said and someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "well, hey Hudson."

"Winnie, you know something." he said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Something was up with you when you saw Billy." he said.

"I'll explain later. But don't hurt her Hudson." I said sternly and walked back to the field.

"Ok, has anyone seen Chase?" Coach asked and everyone shook their head."well, let's start!" he told us our positions and I got tackle.

"Hut!" Austin yelled and I tackled Kendall and ran after Hunter, I grabbed his waist and threw him on the ground. We ran more plays and practice finally ended.

"Practice over!" coach yelled and I walked to my car, I drove home and went inside. It was only Bailey and before I could say hey, someone knocked at the door, I answered it and saw a frantic Marcus.

"Marcus, what's wrong?" I asked and I closed the door and I faced him.

"Winnie, Bailey, I need to tell you something." he said.

"Your mom i-" I heard a glass shatter and a gunshot.

"Marcus, no please Marcus." I said and dialed 999, they came and we rode with them to the hospital. They took him away and I pulled out my phone and call Marcus. I told him what happened and he said he was coming. We sat down and I put my head in my hands and I heard the doors open and I looked up and saw Chase, Caleb, and Kyle. We stood up.

"What happened?" he asked frantically.

"I honestly have know idea, I had just got home from football practice and no one was home, someone was the door and I saw Marcus, he started to tell me something and then I heard glass shatter and a gunshot then Marcus on the floor." I said in one breath.

"Winnie, what was he telling you?" Kyle asked.

"He was telling me who w-"

"Hello?" I heard that girl voice I didn't want to hear.