Chapter 46

Winnie's Pov

"Wake up." I heard Ethan's voice.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because it's 1:00 in the afternoon." he said and walked away. I took a shower and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on a white tank top, Ethan's varsity jacket, sweat pants with dance on the bum, lucky snap back, and brown uggs. I left my hair down and put on my jewelry.

"I'm going to Starbucks." I said while jogging down the steps.

"Be careful babe." Ethan said and hugged me.

"I will, I have my necklace." I said and kissed him. I started walking and saw it in view. I felt a hand go over my mouth and pulled me behind the alley. Not in, behind. They pinned me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We have strict orders to handle business with you." Hudson said. "Westside."

"What?" I snapped and looked at him and Cody, that's his brother, came around the corner.

"Your Eastside. You know when you get orders, you have to take them." he said.

"Leave me alone!" I spat. He punched me and threw me on the ground.

"You took our leader. Were taking yours." he spat. "You told."

"Told what?!" I asked.

"I can't say, but sorry we have to finish our job." he said. He kicked my stomach and the other one punched me. And they kept on.

"What the?!" I heard a boys voice. I saw and it was Chase and he attacked the dude. Caleb attacked the other one and Marcus was seeing if I was ok.

"Does this hurt?" he asked and touch my ribs. I winced. "I'm going to pick you up, I'm not going to lie. It's going to hurt, don't cry, it shows weakness." he picked me up bridal style and started running to my house. We got there and he knocked on the door.

"Hel-What the hell happened?!" Niall yelled.

"Westside." Marcus answered. And they laid me down on the couch.

"They jumped her?" Liam asked.

"Only two, they done it because of Kyle." he answered. "She has no broken ribs but she has bruised ones."

"How do you know?" Dad asked.

"Look at her stomach." he said. They pulled up my shirt and saw my purple and blue stomach.

"He told me he was going to take our leader since we took his." I said.

"Who was it Makayla?" Chase asked.

"It was the Handson brothers." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Their siblings, H was the one who pinned me against the wall, C came around the corner." I said. Someone touched my stomach.

"Ah! What the hell, Liam?!" I yelled in pain.

"Marcus, Chase, promise me something." I said.

"What?" they asked.

"Don't do anything stupid, none of east side." I said.

"He hurt you Makayla!" he said.

"Marcus Porter! Promise me!" I demanded.

"I promise, Makayla." he said and hugged me.

"I promise too Makayla." Chase said.

"You know the Handson brothers are and they hated Alex." Marcus said. The Handson brothers are Hudson, Cody, and Kyle.