Chapter 43

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and saw it was 4:30 and I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed careful not to wake Ethan. I went to my closet looking for clothes, I took a shower and put on a purple crop top that says 'geek', white tank top, purple shorts, and purple, white, and black Jordans, and my geek glasses. I curled my hair and put it half up and put a white bow in it, and put on the airplane, the heart necklace and my bracelet. I felt warm arms wrapped around me.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked in his morning voice.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." I answered and turned around. He kissed my neck and I shivered. He chuckled and walked to the bathroom. I walked out and saw Bailey have on a pink crop top that says 'nerd', white tank top, pink shorts, and pink, white, and black Jordans, she has her geek glasses. Her hair is in a ponytail and has it half up and has a white bow, and she has on her bracelet.

"Well, we are truly twins." I said and we laughed.

"You worried about today?" she asked looking serious.

"A little. I know everyone's going to be talking about it, and everybody knows my brother did it." I said and looked down.

"It'll be ok." she said and hugged me. I just hoped she's right. I walked back to my room and Ethan was dressed but putting on his shirt. I smiled a fake smile.

"Winnie, I know it's fake. Calm down, don't be stressed." he said and hugged me.

"Like I said, I'll try my best." I said. I knew I had to stay away from Chase. "Leggo." I said and grabbed my book bag. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to school. We got to the front and split up.

"We are changing around seats today." the teacher said until she called mine.

"Tomlinson is in front of Chase." She said and I moved, I was next to the window. Ethan was two seats over and Bailey was in front of me.

"Today we are doing algebra." she said. She wrote a problem on the board and I worked it out. Chase kept playing with my curls, and I clenched my fists. I looked at Ethan and he shook his head. Finally the bell rung and I got out of there.

"Are you ok?" Ethan asked and unclenched my fists.

"I think so." I said and breathed out.

"Good." he said and smiled.

~~skip to third core~~

I walked and didn't see Bailey and I didn't see Chase. I heard a crash and I ran in the hallway. I saw Chase fighting Bailey.

"Chase, leave Bailey alone!" I spat stepping in front of him.

"You know you can't touch me, Makayla." he said and smiled.

"Who said?" I snapped.

"Marcus, have you forgot?" he snapped. I punched him and threw him in the floor.

"I don't give a damn about Marcus!" I spat.

"You should. He's not finished, you hurt Alex. And you know they were close." he said with a smirk. I slapped him and kicked his shin. He swung but I grabbed him fist and flipped him. I pressed my button and straddled Chase. Some girl came down the hall and tried to pull me off but Bailey lunged for her. Some dude kicked me and Ethan lunged for him and Nick done it too.

"Stop!" I heard someone yelled.

"You act just like him." I spat. "too bad I beat you up."

"Fine, but try Marcus, You know you can't beat him Makayla. Just like Alex, you never were intimidating." he said. I punched him and kneed him.