Chapter 47

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and saw Ethan wasn't in bed. I took a shower and done my business. I put on a blue crop top that looks like a jersey and has number 78 on it, skinny jeans with holes, blue and white supras, and my lucky snap back. My hair into a ponytail, a blue bow and, jewelry. I grabbed my phone and book bag and ran downstairs.

"Leggo!" I said and we started walking. We got to the front and split up. I walked to my home room and sat down, the teacher came in and looked at me and rolled her eyes. The class, as always, was boring and finally the bell rang and I went to second core.

"Do this equation and work it out." she said. The phone rang and the teacher answered and looked at me.

"Winnie Tomlinson, go to the office." she said and I grabbed my stuff and walked out and walked down the hallway and stopped at the office.

"I was told to come up here." I told the secretary.

"Yes, there's three new students and you are to show them around." she said and I turned and saw all boys.

"Boys, go with her." she said and I saw them and clenched my fists.

"Hey, Tomlinson." Hudson said. It was Hudson, Grayson, and Brent. All Westside. Hudson has brown hair that comes right above his eyes, and blue eyes. Grayson has black hair and green eyes. Brent has brown hair and brown eyes. And all taller than me.

"Just come on." I said and walked in the hallway.

"How you doing Tomlinson?" Grayson asked smiling.

"Just be quiet." I snapped.

"Have you heard about Cody?" Hudson asked.

"Yeah, what's that got to do with me Hudson?" I asked looking at him.

"He got jumped. We know you all did it, you know the code Tomlinson." he said. I grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the locker and pinned him.

"If you go anywhere near my twins I swear I will end you right then and right there! So check yourself before you wreck yourself Corbin!" I spat. Corbin is his first name.

"What could you do?" he asked.

"Try me and you'll see. I didn't touch your Westside brother!" I snapped.

"That's what they all say." he spat. "you better hope he's ok."

"I don't care who says what! Don't go anywhere near my family!" I snapped.

"To bad your Alex's little sister." he said.

"Just stay on your side and I'll stay on mine!" I snapped. "your older brother deserve it!" I spat. And my cheek stung. I looked and slapped him so hard my hand stung. "I'm not playing anymore games." I said and walked to second core and the core all three boys were in. I walked in and sat down and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned towards Chase.

"What. happened.?" he whispered through gritted teeth and looking at my cheek.

"Westside." I said and turned around.

"Oh hell no." he whispered.

"Don't do anything. I already have to deal with my brother, fiancé, and crazy sister when they see my face." I whispered.

"Put this on and pull the hood up." he said and took of his varsity jacket. I did what he said and the bell rung.

"Lollie, what happened?" Ethan asked and I turned and saw Hudson with a smirk.

"Nothing." I gritted through my teeth and walked to third core. I grabbed Chase's arm and whispered.

"Don't tell Marcus." I whispered and he nodded.