Chapter 34

Winnie's Pov

I only have on a big shirt that I put on after I took a shower. I feel so dirty and disgusted with myself. I go downstairs and see Bailey sitting on the floor in the kitchen.

"Bailey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just feel so nasty because of what they did to me." she said. Her eyes are red, puffy and she looked so tired, and depressed.

"I feel the same way, I feel like it's the feeling that you can't wash away." I said and had tears in my eyes. "let's go to bed." I had an arm around her waist.

"I love you, Winnie." she said and went to Nick's room. I went to mine and cuddled with Ethan.

~

I woke up and heard silence. I got up and changed into some black skinny jeans, a whits crop top that says bitches and half a infinity sign in black, some white vans, and hair down. Bailey is going to a white crop top that say best and half a infinity sign, white skinny jeans, and black vans. She french braiding her hair. I put on my necklace and a bracelet that says geek and I put on geek glasses. I put my iPhone in my pocket and run downstairs.

"Hey, peoples." I said and nobody said anything. "you aren't going to say anything to me? What did I do to you?"

"Hey, everyone." Ethan and Nick said coming downstairs.

"Hey." they said. I just walked to the kitchen and soon Ethan walked in.

"Ethan, they won't talk to me." I said and hugged him, he kissed me and touched my bum.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know but I'm just going to go to the twins room." I said.

"Ok." he said and started making pancakes. I ran upstairs and got the babies dressed. Cheyenne is wearing a white onesie that says Cheyenne on it and below says little sister, a multi colored skirt, white tights, a headband, and white shoes. Dakota is wearing a white onesie that says Dakota on it and below says big brother, baby blue pants, and blue shoes. Grabbed their coats and I took them downstairs.

"Nick, where's Ethan?" I asked.

"In bathroom." he answered.

"Well, I need to fix the baby bottles, can you please hold Cheyenne?" I asked and he nodded. "Dad, can you hold Dakota?" I asked and he nodded. I fixed the bottles and dad didn't have Dakota.

"Dad, where's Dakota?" I asked calmly but had anger in my voice, Dakota was in his bouncer.

"Nick, take the bottle and take the twins upstairs." I said and didn't take my eyes off the boys.

"Wh-"

"Nick." I said and he did it.

"What the hell did I do to you?!" I yelled.

"You knew who that person was that raped you." Niall spoke.

"Yesterday?" I asked with confusion and anger.

"Yeah." Niall said.

"No, I didn't who it was. It I knew who it was then I would have said something!" I yelled.

"So, you had no idea who any of them were?" Liam asked.

"No!" I said. "but I don't care if you hate me but do not take it out on the twins!" I looked at dad. "You know what, I'm so sorry I can't be that perfect angel of a daughter and niece. I'm so sorry that I have a terrible past where I was beaten, rape, yelled at, sold to different men. I'm so sorry I got kidnapped and rape after you adopted me. I'm so sorry I can't just do you want me to do at a drop of a pen. I'm sorry I can't be perfect enough to live with One Direction. I'm sorry you adopted a spoiled ass brat! I'm sorry I came into your lives! I'm sorry I ruined your lives. I'm sorry I came back! I'm sorry that I'm leaving because that's best for all of us!" I yelled and was out of breath. "I'm gone." I walked out and slammed the door. I bursted in tears and saw the park in view.