Chapter 61

Winnie's Pov

~3 hours later~

We got back home from the recording studio and I ran upstairs to my room and I changed my clothes. I put on black basketball shorts, a purple tanktop, and white hoodie. I put my hair into a ponytail, and put a black bandana on as a headband.

"Why?" I heard Ethan's voice. I turned around.

"Why what?" I asked and started walking towards him.

"Why don't you trust me?" he asked and had hurt in his voice.

"What are talking about? I do trust you Ethan." I told him.

"What's wrong?" he asked me again.

"Ethan, nothing is wrong." I assured him. He put his head in his hands.

"Winnie, I know that's not true." he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Why do you assume something's wrong?" I asked him.

"Your not acting like yourself." he answered and I looked to the side and back at him.

"I'm not acting different." I told him.

"Winnie, I know you and this not how you act. Something's wrong." he said. I looked down and started playing with the necklace. He lifted up my chin to look at him. "Why can't you trust me enough for you to tell me?" I turned around and started walking towards the desk. "It's about Grayson, isn't it?" I froze. "Winnie, it wasn't your fault."

"But it still happened Ethan." I said and he turned me around.

"Winnie, it wasn't your fault, stop feeling guilty." he said sternly.

"I can't help it." I said and looked down.

"Winnie please. It'll just bring you down." he said.

"You swear you're not mad." I said.

"I swear babe." he said. I hugged him tight and kissed him.

"Want to finish that drawing?" I asked and he nodded. I ran to my closet and got it out. I went back and sat down on the floor. I grabbed the pencil and started on Dax.

"Don't don't forget the little dimple since he's smiling." Ethan pointed out. I added it on his cheek.

"There, done." I said. I signed my name in the corner. Ethan got it and pushed up the paper and it showed my other drawing. He was about to turn to it.

"Wait! No Ethan, don't." I said frantically trying to grab it but he already saw it.

"Winnie, what the hell is this?" he gritted through his teeth.

"I-I didn't want a diary." I said. It has blocks of drawings of what happened to me and my family.

"Winnie, this is really all the real thoughts of you. Were you really that scared?" He asked and kept looking through it.

"Wait, no! Ethan please give it." I said frantically.

"Winnie. I-Is this one true?" He asked.

"Ethan, please give it." I begged. He got up and left. I grabbed my sketch pad to see what he saw. I closed it and put it up. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands but didn't cry.

"What happened?" I heard Liam's voice.

"He found out." I answered.

"About what?" he asked and sat next to me.

"The reason why we got kidnapped." I answered.

"How?" he asked.

"I didn't want a diary because I thought it was too girly. I drew what I felt. I would draw what happened that day and tell my real feelings. We were working on a picture of me, him, and the twins. We finished today and I signed it and when he went to he pushed up the paper and saw the drawings. He saw them Liam, he saw them." I answered.