Chapter 79

Winnie's Pov

"Winnie wake up!" Liam said.

"Ugh, why?" I asked. "What time is it?"

"12:36, and because we got to go to a meeting and you have to come. Wear something professional, preferably a dress." he said and walked out. I took a shower and done my business. I put on a purple thick strap dress, thin black belt, purple, black, and white surpras, heart necklace, perfume, and put up my hair. I put short shorts under dress just in case. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Hey!" I said and smiled.

"Let's go." dad said and we all got in the SUV. I sat on Ethan's lap, we rode for about 3 hours and we finally got there. It was a big building.

"We're here to see John Masse." Liam said.

"2nd floor, go right, and the room is the first door on the right." she said and smiled.

"Thanks Diane." he said and we walked that way.

"Ethan, Nick, Bailey, you can go wait in that room." Liam said.

"I'm not getting in trouble, right?" I asked dad.

"I don't know, they didn't tell us." dad answered. Liam knocked on the door.

"Come in." a man said and Liam opened the door and we into a conference and saw a man, a woman, a man, and another woman. We walked to the table and sat down. "Ok, I want to talk to Winnie separate, so boys go wait in the room." the man said and they walked out.

"Ok, I'm Sandra, this is John, this is Kay, and this is Mark." Sandra said.

"Ok, do you know why you're here?" John asked and I shook my head.

"Where's Simon?" I asked.

"He's not here." he said.

"I kinda see that." I said. "Can you just tell me why I'm here?"

"Ok, you're here because of you." Kay answered and I looked at her.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You keep getting in trouble and it's not good for the boys." Mark said.

"Why do you care what I do?" I snapped.

"Because it's not a good look for the boys." he said.

"What I do has nothing to do with those boys." I spat getting mad.

"You got in a fight on a football field, you have twins and a baby boy, your engaged, Niall and your baby girl was in a coma. Do I need to continue?" John asked with a smirk. I stood up and clenched my fists.

"Number one, keep my kids out of your mouth before I do something I'm going to regret. Two, me being engaged has nothing to do with you or anyone else. Three, I got in a fight and WON because he touched me first. Four, you need to worry about yourself before you worry about me! So check yourself before wreck yourself Mr. John!" I yelled and he got nervous.

"Boys come in here." he said and they walked in.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"Your daughter doesn't know how to control her temper." he said.

"I could control my anger but idiots like you make that hard to do!" I snapped.

"Sit down." Liam said. I sat down and shook my leg up and down.

"Why are we here?" Niall asked.

"Because of Winnie." he said.

"What did she do?" Liam asked.

"She's getting too much trouble and it's not a good look for you boys." Mark answered. I got up and walked out. Someone grabbed me from behind and I struggled.

"It's just me, Ethan." he said and I stopped. "go back in there." I shook my head. He picked me up bridal style and started walking to the room.

"Ethan, put me down." I said and struggled. he put me back in the room and left.

"Sit down." Liam said sternly. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"See she can't even be professional." Kay said.

"What do you mean by that?" I snapped.

"Your wearing Supras with a dress and you walked out in the middle of the meeting." she answered.

"Because if I didn't, I would have done something I might of regret." I snapped.

"Hello? What hate has she got?" Zayn asked.

"It doesn't matter. She has to go." Sandra said with a smirk. I stood up.

"What?!" I yelled.

"She's trouble, she's only a orphan." she said with a smirk.

"You bitch." she gritted through my teeth and jumped over the table and she moved and Zayn grabbed me and I shrugged him off.

"Take her back." Mark said.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Because she's getting into too much trouble." Kay said.

"We're not taking her back." dad said sternly.

"You have too." he said.

"I quit if I have to take her back." dad said.

"Me too." the other boys said.

"Contract." he said.

"If we take her back we'll tell everyone your little scandal from that charity event." Liam threatened. He looked at me.

"Fine. You can keep her." he said.

"Nice doing business with you." I said and walked out.

"Can we home now?" I asked.

"Yes, come on." dad said and Bailey, Nick, and Ethan came out. Ethan wrapped his arm around me and I smiled. We got in the SUV and sat in Ethan's lap. We drove home and we went inside and I walked upstairs. I put on some shorts, tank top, messy bun, and mix match socks. two arms wrapped around me and kissed my neck.

"I love you Lollie." he said.

"I love you too Ethan." I said and turned around. I kissed him slowly and hugged him.

"What was that meeting about Winnie?" he asked and I froze and pulled away.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I admitted and looked down.

"Winnie-"

"Please Ethan." I said and looked into his eyes.

"Ok." he said and hugged me.

"I'm really tired." I said and yawned.

"Well, then just go to bed." he said stating the obvious. I kissed him again.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." he said. I walked to bed and crawled in and he left. I covered up and drifted off to sleep.