Chapter 63

Winnie's Pov
I woke up and Ethan wasn't in bed. I got up and took a shower and done my business. I put on purple tank top, black basketball shorts, and mix match socks. I put my hair up and grabbed my phone. I ran to the bathroom and got sick. I brushed my teeth and I walked downstairs and Ethan, Bailey, and Nick were sitting in the lounge room watching TV. I jumped on Ethan's lap on the chair.
"Really Winnie?" he asked.
"Don't front, you know you like it." I said.
"I wonder where the girls are?" Bailey asked.
"We're right here." Eleanor said coming inside.
"Hey." we chorused.
"Hey." they said.
"What did you to your hair?" Perrie asked smiling.
"Your fiancé was stupid and tried to prank me and Bailey but ended up failing because he got permanent instead of temporary." I said.
"I love it." Perrie said.
"How long have you guys been up?" Kenzie asked. I ignored her and shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm going to get a snack." I told Ethan and walked to the kitchen. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Kenzie.
"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked.
"Nothing of your concern." I spat and walked back to the lounge room.
"Winnie." she said from behind me. I turned to face her.
"What?" I gritted through my teeth.
"What did I do to you?" she asked.
"Don't play dumb Mackenzie! You know what you did." I snapped.
"I don't know what your talking about Winnie." she said and acted clueless.
"Your sister told on you, I trusted you and you turned into a two faced, backstabbing, bitch! The only reason I haven't touched you yet is because of Niall." I spat.
"Winnie-"
"No Mackenzie, your sister embarrassed us in front of the whole grade and told them everything about me. About my dad, my mom, my brothers, my twins, east side, the cell with Hudson, Bailey, and Brent, my fights with the boys, when I get scared when Ethan gets mad, about my baby getting killed, and much more. I admitted that it was all true. And did you know she has a little crush on Hudson? She's Westside, just like you. Grayson has tried multiple times to try and hurt me, he tried to ruin my relationship, I fought him in the hallway after he slapped my bum, and he fought me again on the sidewalk. You told your damn sister all of that, how does her nose feel because if know I punched it pretty hard. But, your not as innocent as you seem." I spat.
"You're are not touching my sister, remember the code Tomlinson." she said with a smirk. I lunged and straddled her.
"You anywhere near my twins and I swear on my life, you will regret meeting me!" I yelled. I got off.
"I didn't say I was." she said with a smirk.
"Your pushing my buttons Burch." I gritted through my teeth.
"You don't deserve those twins, I would b-" she got interrupted by me punching her face.
"That's what you deserve. I would think you would learn from your sister not to talk about my family." I spat. "not get out of our house!" I pointed towards the door.
"If I don't?" she asked.
"I'll drag your Barbie ass out of this house!" Bailey snapped. Kenzie just left.
"What are you going to do about Niall?" Eleanor asked.
"He can kiss my ass." I answered and they laughed.
"We're home!" Dad yelled.
"Where's Kenzie?" Niall asked.
"She left before she got two black eyes with the bloody nose." I answered.
"Winnie, what did you do?" Niall asked.
"That two faced, backstabbing, bitch told Kimberly everything about me. Kimberly, her sister." I snapped.
"Winnie-"
"I taught her not to talk about my twins and that I didn't give a damn about the family code." I said.
"You couldn't have just told me so I could have asked her about it?!" he yelled.
"She would have lied Niall! Don't forget she talked crap about your daughter too Niall! I hope your happy." I yelled and ran upstairs and to my closet. We just made up. Two arms wrapped around me.
"I don't think you did anything wrong Lollie." Ethan whispered in my ear.
"We just all made up." I said and put my head in my hands.
"Winnie, don't let it bother you." he said.
"I don't care really because she deserved it, she won't talk about my twins again." I said.
"Calm down violent one." he said.
"I'm going to eat and take a nap." I said. I walked downstairs and got tackled.
"What the hell dad?!" I yelled.
"You not fighting!" he yelled.
"I wasn't going to fight! I wanted some food and I was going to take a nap! I was going to get over it and not get mad." I said and he got off and got up.
"Sorry." he said.
"It's okay." I said and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed M&Ms and walked upstairs. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone.
"Sorry." I said and saw Niall. "I-I wasn't watching where I was going." I walked to my room and laid down. I ate my M&Ms and fell asleep.
~
"Winnie, wakeup." I heard Ethan's voice.
"Why?" I asked.
"School." he said. I groaned and got up. I took a shower and done my business. I put on some black jeggings, a purple loose crop top that says 'trick don't kill my vibe', and purple, white, and black Jordans. I put on my jewelry and perfume. I put my hair into a fishtail braid. I grabbed my phone and book bag and walked downstairs.
"Ready?" Nick asked and we all nodded. We got to school and split up. I didn't hear anyone today, that's good. I got my stuff and walked to my first class. It went by quickly and I walked to my second core.
"Hello, today we are reading how to kill a mocking bird." she started. "turn to p-" she got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. She opened it and it showed Sophia holding Dakota.
"Excuse me." I said and walked out. "what happened?"
"Niall, Cheyenne, and Praxton." she started. "their in the hospital." tears forming in my eyes. I walked back in the class.
"Sorry, I need Bailey, Ethan, and Nick." I said and they came out. We ran out of the school and drove to the hospital. I ran in and everyone turned towards me.
"What happen?" I asked.
"Niall was watching Cheyenne, Jayden, and Praxton. Someone broke in and was hitting the kids and Niall went to protect them and they beat him." Dad said. "Jayden was upstairs asleep."
"This is all your fault Winnie!" Zayn yelled getting in my face.
"How is this my fault?!" I yelled.
"You fought Kenzie and this happened!" he yelled and I went to walk out. Ethan grabbed my arm.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.
"West side." I answered.
"Oh no the hell your not!" Liam yelled.
"Why?!" I snapped.
"Sit down Winnie." Ethan said.
"No." I spat. I started walking out again but Ethan grabbed me. "Ethan let me go." I struggled.
"Winnie, stop!" he yelled.
"Praxton Horan, Cheyenne Tomlinson, Niall Horan." the doctor called out.
"Praxton is going to be fine. He has a broken leg and bruises." he said. "Cheyenne is unconscious, she hit her head on something and knocked her out. She has a breathing tube to help. We have to keep close watch on her because there is a chance she can slip into a coma. Her being so young can be dangerous if she does."
"And Niall?" Zayn asked.
"Niall is in a coma and in critical condition. He hit his head on something big and knocked him out. But him being older is not as dangerous." he said and Zayn glared at me.
"Can we see them?" I chocked out.
"Praxton can go home tonight, but the other two no." he answered and walked away. Nick and Bailey went to get Praxton and we left. This is all my fault. We got home and I put Dakota to bed and went to my room. I got changed and got in bed. Ethan got in and he went put his arm around me and I shrugged him off.
"Lollie, what'd I do" he asked hurt in his voice.
"It's my fault Ethan. Niall and Cheyenne are in terrible condition because of me. Zayn was right." I said. He grabbed my face with one hand and made look at him. I looked my eyes down.
"Look at me Winnie." he said with anger in his voice. I looked at him. "it's not your fault. You didn't know it was going to happen." he had anger in his eyes.
"P-p-please ca-calm down." I begged and his face softened and let go of my face.
"I-I'm sorry." he said and looked down.
"I can't go to school tomorrow." I said and grabbed his hands.
"Why?" he asked.
"Because if someone says something smart, I might end up doing something I might regret." I answered not looking at him. There was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I said.
"Winnie have you seen twitter?" Bailey asked.
"I don't care about hate." I said.
"No, no. @PrayforCheyenneTomlinson. And @PrayforNiallHoran. It's trending." she said.
"How do they know?" I asked.
"The boys posted tweets." she answered and left. I rolled back over towards Ethan.
"See, people care." he said.
"Fine! But one has to say something and I'm gone." I said and turned over.
"Oh no. Don't think about it." He said and turned me back towards him. He put his hand under my bum and pushed me up.
"I love you Ethan." I told him and kissed him.
"I love you too Lollie." he told me and kissed me.
"Young man, you can move your hand now." I said and he blushed. I straightened my legs out and he wrapped his arm around me. I cuddled into his chest and drifted off into a non sleepy night.