Chapter 62

Winnie's Pov

"Winnie, wakeup." I heard Ethan's voice. I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower a done my business. I put on a purple crop top that says 'I can't hear you over my swag', blue jeans with two buttons, and purple, white, and black supras. I left my hair down, and I put on my heart necklace, airplane necklace, and my bracelet. I sprayed our moment perfume on me, put on Chapstick and walked out of my closet. I grabbed my phone and looked at my tattoo. Oh crap, my tattoo! I grabbed my book bag and ran downstairs.

"Bailey, problem." I said.

"What?" she asked. I showed her my tattoos and her eyes widened.

"It's fine just don't show them." Ethan said and we walked out. We walked to school and I saw Kimberly and her two fakes, Lisa and Lizzie, Jacob, Zach, and Grayson. The boys are Westside.

"What's up Tomlinson, what's up Horan?" Grayson said and we ignored him. We split up and I went to my locker. I got my stuff and walked to my first core and sat down.

"Hello class, today we're doing trigonometry." Mrs. Davis said and everyone groaned. We went through the long class of me getting hate notes. Which didn't matter me, I balled them up and threw them away. The bell rang and I went out of class.

"You good?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, it don't bother me. It's not like I've never heard it before. I'm fine, just go to class." I said and walked to my second core. The class went by fast and time for lunch. I got my lunch and saw Bailey, Nick, and Ethan. I sat in between Bailey and Ethan. We were talking and laughing till that fake ass person up on her table and looked at me.

"Hey look everyone, it's Winnie Tomlinson, the girl who sleeps with any guy she sees. A big slut and just plain fake." she said. I stood on my table.

"Kimberly, you did the same thing when we were nine and everyone ended up laughing at you. Does your Barbie ass really want to do it today?" I asked with a smirk and everyone oohed.

"Winnie, oh wait is it Makayla or Tomlinson? Wait your Tomlinson to me and you know why, don't you? Your a whore, your seventeen and have boy and girl twins, Cheyenne and Dakota, and engaged and the babies aren't even Ethan's." she said with a smirk, I still had one on mine.

"Ethan is the father of my kids, and I'm surprise you haven't got knocked up and had three baby daddies that left your fake ass. Kimberly, you know nothing about me. And have no reason to call me fake because I actually have on clothes that cover my ass and boobs. Oh wait, you got to have a little help to get those boys, don't you?" I spat.

"Oh but I do. My sister knows everything, she's closer than you think. East side right? They taught you everything you know? Your brother Alex, your brother Daniel, and your sister Chris, Alex, those twins got put up for adoption after your MOM died in that car wreck, oh wait no she was murdered. You and Daniel lived with your abusive father right? Daniel escaped and left you to get rape and beaten multiple time by different men. You got to that adoption center and met Nick and got beat up by Jake. You soon got adopted by one direction and they only wanted you out of pity. You met up with Ethan again and went out again. How you get scared when he gets mad. You fought all of them didn't you? Got kidnapped and raped too. You just got back from getting kidnapped, isn't that right Hudson, Brent, Bailey?" she said and I had a smirk on my face. "Bailey Horan your bout as pathetic as Tomlinson here. Your mom didn't want you, so Niall felt sorry and adopted you. And you got raped and kidnapped too. You act all tough but you know you aren't, your just a little wimp. Your a whore just like Tomlinson, you have twin boys, Praxton and Jayden is it and your engaged. You act so much alike and you are truly alike."