Chapter 29

Winnie's Pov

~a week later~

I've been in this hellhole for a week because of the c-section!

"I got the discharge papers, let's get out of here. Hospitals creep me out." Dad said.

"Well, I'm going to change Dakota." I said. I put him into a blue onesie that says 'thing 1', blue pants, a blue jacket, and a beanie. Cheyenne has on a pink onesie that says 'thing 2', pink pants that has a little tutu skirt, a pink jacket, and a beanie. We put them in the carriers and walk to the car.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked and Cheyenne make a noise. "I'll take that as a yes." and he started driving. We get home and Cheyenne's awake but Dakota sleeping.

"Ethan, I'm going to put Dakota in his crib, you take Cheyenne but the three girls are gonna want to hold her." I said and I carried Dakota up and he start whining. I got his bottle and sat in the rocking chair.

I see trees of green,

red roses too.

I see them bloom,

for me and you.

And I think to myself,

what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,

And clouds of white.

The bright blessed day,

The dark sacred night.

And I think to myself,

What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow,

So pretty in the sky.

Are also on the faces,

Of people going by,

I see friends shaking hands.

Saying, "How do you do?"

They're really saying,

"I love you".

I hear babies cry,

I watch them grow,

They'll learn much more,

Than I'll ever know.

And I think to myself,

What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,

What a wonderful world.

Oh yeah.

"I see you remember the song." I heard Daniels voice.

"How can I forget it?" I said and giggled.

"I miss her, you know." he said.

"You wanna hold him?" I asked and put him in Daniels arms. I took a quick picture. "How'd you know I was pregnant?"

"I told you, I always watch out for you." He said and Dakota laughed.

"He reminds me of you." I told him. "He looks like Ethan but I see you in him too."

"You remind me of mom, I just I had to come see you." he said. "but, I thought you hated me for leaving you." he had a tear fell.

"Daniel, you know I can't hate people. It makes me feel bad. I just-I just had hope you called the police and was going to be my hero and save me." I admitted. I saw Dakota was asleep, I picked him up and put him in his crib. I gave Daniel a hug. "I just, the day I got put in that orphanage was the best day of my life. I meet Nick, I'm engaged to Ethan, I'm best friends with Jake, and had my babies on the same day as Bailey. I meet these boys and yes I had my ups and downs but I always care no matter what surprises, what fights, what hurt feelings, I always cared and Daniel that's why I dedicated that song to you. I never forgot you and never will, your my brother even if I didn't grow up with you but I didn't care. I was raised to never hate people dislike them, but I know mom is disappointed of me hating Owen, Eric, and all those people who scarred me for life. But I can never forgive what they did to me, but I'll always love you, no matter what."

"I always felt the same way, that's why I watched over you." he said. "just know I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to leave you, I always will care and love you." he said. He hugged and kissed my cheek. "I have to go Makayla, I love you." he said.

"I love you too, Dan." I said and just wiped my eyes and checked on Dakota. He was sound asleep. I went to my room and went to the bathroom, I cleaned my face and walked downstairs, everyone was gone except the ones who lives here. I walked back to my room and put on my whole onesie that had Winnie the Pooh on it and had a hood. I went back to the twins room and saw Dakota scratching his face. I got a pairs of socks and put them on his hands. I put a whole onesie one him too that was That was a batman one and had a cape and had a hood. You can guess who got him that. I carried him downstairs and sat down. Aw, I saw Ethan with Cheyenne.

"Come to papa." Dad said.

"Dad, remember he's week oldy and not a baby doll." I said sternly.

"I know that." he said.

"Ok, but I know how you are." I said. "I'm going to go to bed." I said. I hugged and kissed them all. "Wait, where's Liam?" putting my hand on my hip.

"U-uh, h-he's taking a shower." Harry stuttered out.

"Yep, taking a shower." Dad said and Dakota hit Dad's face. I saw Cheyenne was asleep.

"Ok, I'll take Cheyenne and I'll be in my room." I said. "by myself till I tell you otherwise." looking at Ethan. I walked upstairs and into Liam's room and heard sobbing.

"Liam? Liam?" I called. "I have a young lady who wants to see you." he looked and had puffy eyes.

"Who?" he asked.

"Cheyenne Tomlinson." I said and he smiled. "you and Danielle broke up again didn't you?" he nodded. "well, this little girl I'm holding isn't going to leave you." handed him Cheyenne. She opened her eyes and smiled. I got out my phone and took a picture. I went on twitter. I posted the picture.

@Winnie_Tomlinson the girl that will never leave Liam. Cheyenne looking at her uncle Liam. @Liam_Payne.

"I see you love your niece." I said.

"She made me feel better." he said. "Thanks, princess."

"Here, I'll take her and put her to bed." I said and took her. I put her in her bed and she fell asleep and Dakota was asleep in his bed. I was walking and stub my toe, I was about to scream but someones hand went over my mouth. I turned around and saw Ethan. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked shutting the twins door. Dad decided that they had to put the babies names on the door. We walked to our room and I turned on the baby monitor.