Chapter 48

Winnie's Pov

"You ready?" Ethan asked me and I nodded. I walked out and went to the car and got comfortable. We got home and I ran upstairs and passed the quiet room. I grabbed a magazine and it shown Bailey and Ethan hugging and looks like their kissing and the headline says Ethan cheating on Winnie Tomlinson with her best friend Bailey Horan? Bailey and Ethan would never do that. I put the magazine on my bed and ran downstairs and grabbed Bailey and dragged her upstairs to my room. She saw the magazine and looked at me wide eyed.

"It's not what you think Winnie." she said.

"I believe you." I said.

"I was ju-wait what? You believe me?" She asked and I nodded.

"But let's fight." I whispered.

"What?" She whispered.

"No, we argue and fight but nothing serious, Ethan and Nick will pull us apart. We act like we hate each other and I act like I don't like Ethan and they'll make us makeup and yeah." I whispered and she nodded and had a evil smirk.

~Liam's Pov~

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT?!" I heard Winnie scream.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND AND SISTER!" I heard Bailey scream.

"YOU ALREADY HAVE NICK, WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT ETHAN?!" Winnie screamed and I heard some noise. We ran upstairs and opened Winnie's door and saw Bailey and Winnie fighting. Ethan and Nick pushed through and Ethan grabbed Winnie and Nick grabbed Bailey. The were struggling in their grips.

"Why the hell are you two fighting?!" I yelled. Winnie got out of Ethan's grip and grabbed a magazine.

"What's this Ethan?!" Winnie yelled and shoved a magazine at Ethan. He looked and got wide eyed.

"It's not what you think Lollie." he said. I grabbed the magazine and saw the picture.

"Is this true?" I asked.

"The picture is real but I'm not cheating on Winnie." Ethan defended his self. Winnie started going towards Bailey again but Ethan grabbed her.

"Your best friends!" I yelled looking at both of them.

"Correction..."

"Ex-best friends." they said at the same time.

"It's late, go to sleep and we'll fix this in the morning." I said and walked out.

"You can sleep in the bed but don't touch me." Winnie warned.

~Winnie's Pov~

"It's not true babe, I swear." He said and tried to touch my face but I stepped back. I walked to my closet and put on shorts and a tank top. He grabbed my waist but I pulled away.

"My best friend, Ethan. Why MY best friend?" I asked looking at him.

"Winnie Makayla Tomlinson, I had nothing to do with Bailey Daniella Horan." he said through gritted teeth.

"What is that about?" I asked.

"Winnie, we just got back together. Please don't do this." he said. I wanted to hug him so bad.

"Ethan, I'm sorry." I said and sat down and crossed my legs.

"For what?" He asked and sat next to me and crossed his legs.

"For me being such a bitch." I said.

"I don't care Winnie what you are. I love you for you." he said. "I love Bailey as a sister just like you love Nick as a brother."