Chapter 99

Winnie's Pov
I woke and someone had their arm around me and I was cuddled into someone's chest. I looked and saw Ethan, I smiled and closed my eyes again. Ethan?! I looked at him and I shook him awake.
"What?" he mumbled.
"The only what that should be answered is what are you doing in my bed?" I asked and he sat up and looked around.
"Honestly, I have no idea." he said and looked at me.
"Get. out." I gritted through my teeth. He stood up and turned the doorknob and it didn't open, I saw a note, they went out and want us to make up. I looked at Ethan.
"Lollie, I swear I didn't mean what I said." he said and sat back on the bed.
"It still broke my heart. That was the last words I ever thought Ethan Pierce would say to Winnie Tomlinson." I admitted.
"I swear, I didn't mean it, I regretted it and it kept replaying over and over in my head." he admitted. I scooted over to him and he looked down at me and I looked up at him.
"Ethan, I love you no matter what you say. Just please believe me when I say I would never cheat on you, my heart is yours, no one else's." I said and smiled. "Ethan you touched my heart and changed my thoughts of me. I would become a broken girl all over again if I didn't have you beside me." I licked my lips and resisting kissing his lips.
"I still loved you, I don't care what you do Winnie, I have to have you in my world." He said. (This is going to be corny).
"I love you." I told him.
"I love you too." he said.
"Prove it. Scream it to the world." I said and smiled. He whispered it in my ear that he loves me. "Why'd you whisper it to me?"
"Because Lollie, you are my world." he said and I looked at his lips and he licked his lips and I bit my lip. I shook my head, I couldn't resist anymore.
"I can't do it anymore." I said and sat on his lap and pecked him on his lips and smiled. "Ethan, see I barely go without kissing you, I can't picture my world of not having you to wake up too and go to sleep with. You're my best friend, and best friends are forever, just like us." I smiled. "We're best friends."
"Winnie, you don't know how many times I kept trying to find you but forgot you weren't there. Heard even Marcus couldn't make you better." He said.
"Yeah, it's true. The only voice I wanted to hear, person to hold me, hug me, and tell me everything would be ok." I said.
"Who?" he asked.
"You, you're everything I need." I admitted.
"Come here." he said and and held me, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "everything will be ok as long as we're in this together." I smiled and sat on his lap. "you do know the boys were behind this, right?"
"Yep, they have revenge coming their way." I said and he chuckled.
"There's the Winnie I love." he said and smiled. I pecked his lips and looked into his eyes."Heard you're a teacher now."
"You heard correctly, I fixed the senior class." I said and smiled. "I straitened up Trevor, Drake, and Maddie. The first day Trevor and Drake was the worst with me. Trevor was smart mouth with me and Drake called me Mami."
"What'd you do?" He asked with jealousy in his voice.
"I threatened Drake and was smart right back to him." I said and smirk. "they all respect each other now, I just hope it stays that way."
"I'm proud of you Lollie." he said and hugged me. "You've came such a long way." we pulled apart and I looked at his lips. He stood up and he put me against the wall and he kissed my cheek, the words flowed through my mind and I started crying. Ethan looked at me concerned. "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" he was about to wiped my tears. I pushed him away and ran to the middle of my room I fell on my knees and cried. He bent down next to me and rubbed my back and I shrugged him off. "Winnie, what'd I do?" He had hurt in his voice and the door opened and showed the boys and I sat up.
"What'd you do to her?" Harry gritted through his teeth.
"I didn't do anything so don't go blaming me." Ethan gritted through his teeth.
"Then, why is she crying?" Harry snapped.
"Why don't you ask her?" Ethan spat and clenched his fists and stood up.
"Maybe it was better when you were gone." Harry snapped.
"Maybe it was." Ethan spat and bent down and kissed my forehead. "bye Lollie." he walked out and I heard the front door close. I stared in shocked then was took over by anger. I looked at Harry and clenched my fists and got in his face.
"Really?! Is that what you wanted?! We just made up!" I screamed, I was pissed. "you wanted to help me so much?! The only thing you helped me to do was to fucking lose Ethan...again!"
"Angel, I'm so-"
"Save the bullshit for someone who'll believe it and care, fuck you Styles. If he doesn't ever come back, I'll never forgive you." I snapped and walked out of the room and walked outside. I walked to the park and sat on the swing, I sniffled. Someone bent in front of me. I looked and saw Ethan. "Ethan."
"You really didn't think I would lose you again, right?" he asked with a smile. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.
"I might have blew up on Hazzy." I said.
"Better you than me." he said. "Me and Harry might ended up fighting and it not end well for me or him."
"Let's go home, it's chilly." I said and shivered. I pecked his lips and grabbed his hand and we walked back to the house.
"You do know we have to face the boys, right?" he asked.
"You face the boys, I'm facing Hazzy. I need to apologize, he's not only my brother, he's my best friend." I said and we walked inside and I let go of Ethan's hand. I looked and saw scared expressions on the four boys faces. "Stay here and try to be good." I walked upstairs and to Harry's bedroom door. I knocked.
"Who is it?" he snapped.
"Hazzy's sweet angel at least when she tries to be." I said and smiled but he didn't open the door. "whatever." I walked in and saw him laying down. "Hazzy, I'm trying to make up, don't do this. You're my best friend and I forgive you." He looked at me and looked pissed, he got up and walked towards me, I stood there. He lifted me and hugged me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight. He kissed my cheek.
"I'm glad you're still my angel." he said and smiled.
"Let's go downstairs." I said and he walked with me downstairs. "be nice." I said it quietly and he nodded.
"Hey guys!" I said and Harry put me down. I sat next to Ethan and Harry sat down next to Dad.
"Hey, you cool now?" Liam asked cautiously.
"Yeah." me and Harry said in unison.
"Good. Now, Ethan, Hazzy, apologize to each other." I said sternly.
"What?" Harry and Ethan said in unison.
"Now." I said.
"But-"
"Do not make me kick both of your asses." I gritted through my teeth. "now."
"I'm sorry Ethan." Harry said.
"I'm sorry too Harry." Ethan said.
"Thank you!" I said.
"Don't you have to work tomorrow?" Liam asked.
"Yep!" I answered and smiled.
"You really like teaching." Harry said and laughed.
"Yeah, I really do because I know I'm helping them get a education." I said and smiled. "I'm going to sleep."
"Winnie, we have another awards shows tomorrow night." Liam said and I nodded.
"Winnie, we're going out to the club, so bye." dad yelled. Everyone went except me and Ethan, he came to our room, he only had on basketball shorts and no shirt. I put in a movie and I was sitting on my bed against the wall then he sat beside me and smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked.
"Of course." I said and he leaned next to my ear.
"I love you Lollie." he said and kissed my ear and I blushed.
"That's the best secret I've heard because I love you too." I said and smiled big, I was resisting his lips, I bit my lip. I hopped on his lap and he smiled me, I kissed him slowly, our lips moved sync, it wasn't a sloppy kiss it was a slow passionate kiss, and I pulled back and bit my lip. I smiled and he smiled back, I licked his lips and pecked his lips, I rested my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. "I love you Ethan."
"I love you too Lollie." he said. I got into bed and covered up, he got in next to me. I laid on his chest and Ethan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close and fell asleep with a smile on my face.