Chapter 11

"They look so cute."

"Their to close, I don't like it."

"Aw Harry, are you jealous?"

"Well, kinda I can't even hug her anymore because she doesn't understand I love her."

"I swear if he ever hurts her I will rip his head off."

"Nick, calm down. Isn't that your best friend."

"Liam, yes but all the guys in her past hurt her. You, Dad, Harry, Zayn, and me. Niall has been the innocent one."

"Yeah, we regret it though."

"I just feel like she doesn't care about me anymore, she only wants Ethan."

"That's not true mate."

"Dad, when's the last time you've had a decent conversation with Winnie?"

"I don't know, it been a while."

"We had a broke girl, we fixed her and know it seems as if she doesn't need us. Only Ethan. He took my sister away."

"Nick, calm down."

"I can't, I just can't."

~Nicks Pov~

"Nick, calm down."

"I can't, I just can't." I said and then I felt two warm arms come around me and sat on my lap with tears flowing. It was Winnie.

"Winnie, you heard that conversation didn't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Why would you think I don't need you. If I didn't have you and the boys I would have a hole in my heart that can't to be filled." Winnie said crying even more. She got up and got dressed in her dance clothes and ran downstairs.

~Harry's Pov~

"Hazzy, come here please." Winnie asked as she came into the living room and has on spandex and shorts that said 'dance' on the bum, and a white tank top and a hot pink crop top that said '1D forever'. she looks so cute.

"Come where?" I asked confused.

"I'll show you." she said as she held out her hand. I grabbed it and we walked hand in hand.

~Winnie's Pov~

"Tell me if this routine is good?" I asked and I done 'love more'. I stopped and looked and saw Harry with his jaw dropped. I ran up and hugged him.

"I love you Hazzy. No matter how many arguments that we have or if I tell you I hate you, I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I gotta go." I said and ran to my room again. I put on a hot pink sports bra, hot pink shorts, pink, and pink high tops. I put on some jogging pants, and Crop top. I grabbed my headphones and my iPhone and I ran down stairs and saw a unfamiliar face on the couch.

"Hey I'm Austin. And you must be Winnie." he said standing up.

"Yep, that's me." I said smiling. Then, I heard footsteps whose were Ethan thank goodness. This boy is literally staring me down.

"Hey Lollie." Ethan said as he kissed my cheek.

"Hey Ethan." I said side hugging him.

"Why did I come down here...oh right Liam?" I asked myself and he looked up. "can we can to the boxing ring?" I asked waiting for an answer. instead I got an answer from Dad.

"Winnie, your not going and getting hurt." he said and I scoffed.

"Do you not remember the fight between me and Liam?" I asked in a 'duh' voice.