Chapter 116

Winnie's Pov

"True." I said. "Let's go downstairs." we walked downstairs into the lounge room, Ethan sat down and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and walked out,

"Hey, who wants to go get KFC and bring it back here?" Liam asked and everyone said I.

"I'm going to stay here, you all go." I said.

"Are you sure?" dad asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said and they left. I ran upstairs and laid down, I heard a noise downstairs and walked downstairs quietly. It was empty, I saw a note.

Dear family,

"I'm sorry I had to leave like this but it's best for all of us. Niall, I may have argued with you and you may have disciplined me but I'd rather have that than what I had before and I love you. Hazzy, I'm really going to miss you because you're not only my brother but best friend and I love you. Liam, I told all my problems and secrets to and I love you. Zayn, we never really hung out but I love you. Louis, you were a better dad than Owen ever was, you're my superman and hero. Bailey/My main Bitch, you are and always will be my sister, my twin, and best friend and I love you. Nick, I love you and you always protected me (even though I'm stronger than you) and took care of me. And Ethan, I'm sorry I'm doing this to you, you we're my best friend and I fell in love with you and deep, we may fight and argue but I still loved you through it all, I love you from the moon and back, take care of the twins for me and be a great father to them, I'm going to miss you Ethan, (don't forget the note and the tree.) Marcus, you were like a second dad to me, you always protected me and made me stronger, I'm going to miss you and I hope you don't hate me. Chase, I grew up with you and we fought but you were always a brother to me and you know my deepest secret (not the crush on Ethan), I hope you don't hate me either. I was broken and you fixed me and I love you all for that and I hope you guys don't hate me and feel disappointed in me for doing this to you. Don't waste the rest of your life missing me and crying for me. I love you guys and I wish I could have gave you better luck than what I did. I'm sorry you adopted a worthless, broken, and useless girl when you could have adopted better. I done what Owen should have done to me in the first place."

Love,

Winnie.

I saw teardrops and I was shocked because I didn't write this.

"Bye Winnie Makayla." I heard a voice and looked up and into the microwave and saw a man behind me in a black mask and a gun. In two seconds I saw darkness.

~Harry's Pov~

I heard a phone ring and I pulled out My phone and it showed up Marcus.

"Marcus?" I answered.

"Listen, Chase got hurt and I tried calling Makayla but she won't pick up." he said quickly.

"I'll go check on her, I'll tell her to call you back." I said.

"Ok, bye Harry." he said and hung up.

"Guys, we have to get back." I said quickly.

"Why?" Louis asked concerned.

"Because Marcus said he called Angel and she won't pick up and Chase got hurt." I answered.

"Let's go." Ethan said and we drove home. We walked in and it was quiet, we walked into the lounge room and I saw a note on the table, I picked it up and read it and saw teardrops.

"Oh my gosh. Winnie!" Nick yelled and I looked and saw Winnie's body on the floor and tears came in my eyes. I heard ambulance sirens and paramedics came in and took Winnie away.