Chapter 7

Winnie's Pov
I heard someone in the hallway, it was Niall.
"Niall, why are you up so early?" I asked him as he only had a towel around his waist. He went to his wardrobe and got a pair of sweatpants, a shirt that said 'kiss me I'm Irish', and got some black supras.
"I don't know, I didn't mean to wake you up." he said sounding guilty.
"It's fine, I really didn't get much sleep last night." I said. "if I get ready real quick will take me to the store?" my shoes looked suddenly interesting.
"Why...oh nevermind." he said and I looked up and he smirked. "I get it."
"Don't tell the boys they'll never let it go." I begged Niall. "I'm gonna go get ready." I got done and had on gray sweatpants, a green Aéropostale shirt, black, green, and white supras. I put my hair up and put on my snap back.
"You ready?" he asked standing up.
"Leggo." I whispered. Niall shut the door quietly and we drove out of the driveway quiet. We pulled up to store and got out. Niall had on a disguise.
"You go get what you need, I'll pick up what I need." Niall said.
"We'll meet here at 7:00, it's 6:30 now." I said looking at my phone. I went and grabbed tampons and carrots, I paid for them and sat on the bench waiting for Niall but he came with a bag but I couldn't see what was on the inside. "Niall, what did you get?" He pulled stuff out one by one.
"I got you a bear to cuddled with, a blanket, midol, and a pillow." Niall said smiling.
"Thank you Niall. I would hug you but the paps might see and will assume were dating." I said smiling. "can we get Nandos?"
"Yeah!" Niall yelled. "but we'll take it home and eat it."
"Ok, let's go." I said but my smile went into a frown when I saw a teenage boy staring at me. I stood closer to Niall. When the teenage boy came up behind me. "Niall, I'm going to the bathroom." I headed in, I thought I was safe but a boy came in and locked the door.
"Scream and your dead. Got it?" he tilted his head waiting for my response. I nodded. And he took advantage of me. I feel so dirty, so useless, and I'm worthless. "Don't you dare tell anyone." he grabbed my throat.
"I won't." I said barely getting it out. He dropped me and he ran off.
~Niall's Pov~
Where's Winnie? Her food is going to get cold, shit I can't go in there.
"Ma'am, can you go in the girls bathroom and see if you see a teenager. And if there's no girls in there other than her tell me." I said smiling.
"There's no one in there except a hurt girl." she said as she ran away. I ran in an saw her, poor Winnie.
"I'm going to put you in the car an-"
"No, no! Niall don't leave me, please!" she screamed as she tried and hold back tears. What happened in the bathroom?
"Snowflake, what's wrong?" I asked her touching her arm she flinched. She had the bear and got the blanket, she soon fell asleep. We got home and I picked up Winnie.
"No, please don't hurt me again!" she yelled but she noticed it was me and calmed down and fell asleep.
"Goodnight snowflake." I said as she got in fetal position and cuddled the bear. I walked downstairs. "Something happened in the bathroom at Nandos." Even Louis looked concern. "she wo-" I got interrupted by Harry's phone.
~Harry's Pov~
Niall is talking and someone texted me.
Unknow
Winnie is a pretty good sex toy. xxx
Just watch out who you trust. :)
~Niall's Pov~
Harry's face completely lost color and look scared. Just then the doorbell rung.
"Are any of you expecting someone?" Harry asked us. Harry shrugged and opened the door and we heard a ear piercing scream from Winnie.
"Get off me you bitch!" Winnie screamed.
~Winnie's Pov~
I felt some on top of me trying to choke me.
"Get off me you bitch!" I screamed. Zayn went up and grabbed the guy and slung him across the room. Nick ran up and grabbed me. I only had bra and boyshorts on. But I didn't care. I want someone to hold me.
"Ethan hold her." Nick said as he handed me off to Ethan. Ethan whispered in my ear and I calmed down. I looked at Harry he seemed jealous. "Here you go." he handed me pajama shorts and a huge shirt.
"Harry, my wrists hurt, can you put my hair in a bun?" I asked him nicely. He actually done it good. "Someone carry me, please." Liam came over and I jumped on his back.
"What do you want to do?" Harry asked us.
"TRUTH OR DARE!" Harry and Zayn yelled. I sat Nick on my right and Dad on the left. Ethan was across from me, Ethan beside Harry, Harry besides Zayn, Zayn beside Liam, and Liam next to Dad.
"If you back out of a dare you have to sleep in the shower." Harry said looking around the circle.
"Winnie truth or dare?" Liam asked me.
"DARE!" I yelled.
"I dare you too...kiss Ethan for five seconds." he said and had a evil smirk. I crawled over towards Ethan and kissed him. He fell backwards and I was in top of him.
"Five seconds over." Niall said. I pulled back and smirked.
"Harry, truth or dare?" I asked with a smirk.
"Truth!" he yelled.
"Ugh, who do you trust the most in this group?" I asked.
"Zayn. I use to trust you." he mumbled the last but I heard it and act like I didn't.
"I'm gonna go to bed." I said and yawned. "goodnight, guys."
"Goodnight." they all said at different times.
"I think I'm gonna get some tea and I'm going to bed too." Dad said.
"Ethan, can you carry me to my room?" I asked.
"Sure, come on princess." Ethan said carrying bridal style.
"Night Lollie." Ethan said kissing my cheek.
"Goodnight, Ethan." I said and he left.
~Harry's Pov~
"Ethan, truth or dare?" I asked him with a evil smirk.
"Truth." Ethan said.
"Why do you call angel, Lollie?" I asked him curious. Ethan looked at Nick and smirked.
"We were hanging out in the tree one day. She had a lollipop, and said 'she liked sucking on it'. So we called her Lollie but I guess it only stuck with me calling her that." he said and we laughed.
~Winnie's Pov~
"Goodnight, Lollie." he said walking out. I heard footsteps walk away so I ran to the bathroom and looked around and saw a shiny blade. I grabbed it and sliced 5 times. I heard footsteps so I just cleaned up the blood and ran to the bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door open and close.
"Winnie, I know your not asleep." Dad said chuckling. I just got up and jump onto him and hugged him. I could tell he was shocked, I was shocked too.
"I love you, dad." I told him trying to hide my wrists.
"I love you too." he said and he grabbed my wrist to drag me back to bed.
"Ow!" I screeched quietly.
"Winnie, show me your wrist." Dad demanded sternly.
"Why?" I asked trying to hold back tears.
"Winnie, you know why." he said back. I handed him my wrist. "why Winnie, is it because I hit you?"
"No, I just...it use to be my outlet and now I don't know what to do." I said.
"C'mere." Dad said pulling me into a hug. "your my carrot princess."
"And your my carrot king." I replied back as he kissed my forehead. "don't tell the boys!"
"Let me go change my clothes." I told him.
"Ok, hurry back." He said pulling off his shirt.
"You wanna play a prank on the boys?" I asked with a smirk.
"What do you have in mind?" he asked rubbing his hands together.
"Let's pretend we're arguing again." I said standing up straight.
"Ok, let's go." he said trying to get serious.
"LOUIS, I HATE YOU! AND I ALWAYS WILL!" I screamed making sure the boys heard.
"I HATE YOU TOO! PROBABLY EVEN MORE!" he screamed back. I smack my cheek to make it seem like he hit me.
"YOU DID NOT JUST HIT ME!" I screamed and heard footsteps running upstairs.
"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Liam screamed.
"WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY SISTER?!" Zayn yelled getting in Dad's face.
"ZAYN, CALM DOWN." I screamed and he looked at me. "It was just a prank!" I laughed.
"You think that was funny?!" He screamed and got in my face. "I thought he hurt you!"
"He didn't it was a JOKE!" I screamed. "Get out, all of you!" but they didn't move. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" they all left except dad.
"Just go to sleep." Dad said as he put in me in bed and sleep took over me.

~authors note~

Read, vote, and comment!