Chapter 22

Winnie's Pov

I was sleeping really good. All of a sudden freaking cold water was poured on me. I shock up and saw Dad there and he ran. I just got dressed in dry clothes and walked downstairs. Everyone was eating pancakes.

"Winnie, you want pancakes?" Liam asked. I just shook my head no. And everyone gasped.

"I can't believe it, Winnie turned down food." Zayn said.

"Winnie, what's wrong?" Dad asked but I ignored him walked upstairs. My court starts at 12:00 and it 10:32 right now. I took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I put on dressed pants and a long sleeve white blouse. I put on black flats and put in diamond studs. I put on the necklace Ethan bought me. I went makeup free and I was ready. I checked my phone and it was 10:58. I texted Harry.

To: Hazzy 😜

"I'm ready, are you ready?"

~

From: Hazzy😜

"I'm ready, come downstairs."

I grabbed my iPhone and ran down stairs and met with everyone except Ethan.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked looking around. Someone grabbed me from behind.

"I'm right here." he said and I turned around, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him.

"Hey, babe." I said and Bailey came in.

"Hey dad! Hey guys." she said.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked and we nodded. I ended up sitting in Ethan's lap and Bailey sat in Nicks.

~

We soon pulled up in front of the courthouse and I swear I think my stomach just dropped. We got up and I inhaled and exhaled. Ethan grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Come on, Bae." Bailey said and grabbed my hand. We walked in and had to sit on the bench and wait. Dad, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Nick, Ethan, and Bailey walked in and sat down. I was waiting till they called me to sit down.

"Their waiting for you." a police officer came and told me. I walked in and I saw a table and four chairs behind it. Our lawyer sat in one and then I sat in the other one. I sat down then, they brung in Eric and he was in shackles and handcuffs. He looked at me and smirked and I tensed. Just then the judge came in. "All rise." everyone stood up.

"Please be seated." Judge Garrett said.

"Court Eric Hansen vs. Winnie Tomlinson." the officer said.

"Defense attorney, your first witness." Judge Garrett said. (the defense attorney is Eric's attorney.)

"I call my first witness, Winnie Tomlinson to the stand." the attorney says and I walk up there.

"Please answer these questions truthfully." he said and I nodded.

"Full Name?"

"Winnie Makayla Tomlinson."

"Age?"

"17."

"Birthday?"

"June 23, 1997."

"What happened the day you, Ethan, and Nick, were taken by Eric Hansen?"

"Well, I woke up and saw Ethan. I asked him where my dad and brothers were and he said at the studio. A-"

"So, your family put their job in front you?" he asked.

"No, they had to work." I said.

"Well, continue." he said.