Chapter 88

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and Ethan was still asleep. I put on some gray jogging pants, white tank top, mix match socks, jewelry, perfume, left my hair down, and black roll up beanie. Arms wrapped around my waist kissed my neck, I walked forward and turned around towards Ethan. I sat down and crossed my legs, so did he.

"Lollie, don't do this." he said.

"Ethan you punched me, not slapped." I said and got tears in my eyes.

"What?" He asked and I looked down.

"You punched me Ethan and it hurt like hell. This is the second time." I said and looked up at a pissed off Ethan. He clenched his fists.

"Winnie, I didn't know it was you." he gritted through his teeth.

"Yo-you sti-still di-did i-it." I stuttered out.

"Winnie, I told you I didn't mean too." he said softly and had tears forming in his eyes. I want to just throw my arms around him and kiss him. "Please believe me." I looked at him and shook my head and tried to hold back.

"I can't do it. I can't do it." I said and jumped on his lap and hugged him. I wrapped my legs around him and he hugged me back. I looked at him.

"Next time you try to break up a fight of mine, at least try and catch the hit if I do swing." he said and I chuckled.

"I'll try. I couldn't hold back being mad at you." I said and kissed him. "No matter what you do, I'll always love you Ethan Jake." I smiled.

"Winnie Makayla, it don't matter what we go through I'll always be in love with you." He said and smiled. I hugged him again.

"I wonder how Nick and Bailey took it." I said.

"What're talking about?" he asked confused.

"He hit Bailey too." I said. "but Nick can't hit hard so it probably didn't hurt, unlike some people." I looked at him.

"You weren't the only one taught how to fight young lady." he said and smiled.

"I always could fight better than you." I said.

"How do you know? We've never fought each other." he said.

"True, but that's because you wouldn't fight me. I fought Chase, Caleb, Kyle, and Erin, and won them all." I said.

"Don't forget Kobe, that was a brutal fight." he said. "but you still won."

"I never fought Monty, Marcus, and Alex because they were older and we couldn't fight them. Plus, they are way stronger than I am." I said.

"Kobe and Erin were older, why'd you fight them?" he asked.

"Because, Erin was a dare and Kobe made me mad." I answered.

"Oh, let's go downstairs." he said and I looked at him. "Hop on." I smiled and jumped on his back and he walked downstairs to the lounge room.

"Where's Hazzy?" I asked and jumped down from Ethan's back.

"He had to go to a meeting." Liam answered.b

"Winnie, are you going to tell us?" Zayn asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"Who's Billy?" dad asked.

"Um, I don't really want to talk about it, it slipped out yesterday." I said and looked down.

"Ok, it's fine." Liam said. I sat down and so did Ethan. We watched a little TV and I heard the door open and Harry walked in and sat next to me and I smiled at him and he smiled his cheeky smile. Lizzy walked in and sat on Harry's lap. I got up and walked upstairs to my room. I changed into black spandex, purple sport shorts, white tank top, off the shoulder long sleeve sweatshirt, put my hair into a bun, took off my jewelry, and knee high socks. I looked in the hallway and ran to the dance studio. I pressed the soundproof button and plugged in my phone. I turned on 'scream' from hms3.