Chapter 65

Winnie's Pov

"Winnie, wakeup." I heard Dad's voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"So, you could me your pregnant." he said and I shot up.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you are, everyone does." he said and smiled.

"Who told?" I asked.

"I got a phone call." he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"You have a appointment at 4:00 for a ultrasound." he said.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No, of course not. It's Ethan this time, right?" he asked looking skeptical.

"Of course it is." I said smiling.

"Just be careful." he said.

"I will, I already told Marcus." I said.

"Is he going to keep west side from you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I told him what happened. Only he knows." I said.

"Do you still want to go to school?" he asked.

"I'm not dropping out." I said sternly.

"Well, we'll figure something out but you get to find out the sex of the baby." He said happy.

"Ok, what time is it?" I asked him.

"2:30, so you need to get ready." he said and left. I took a shower and done my business. I put on some sweats, a Aeropostale shirt, uggs, and varsity jacket. I put my hair into a ponytail, put on my jewelry and perfume. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and saw the boys.

"Who's going?" I asked. Nick and Bailey raised their hands. We walked out and got into the car and drove to the hospital. We went to the waiting room.

~1 and half hours later~

"Winnie Tomlinson?" the doctor called. We walked to the ultrasound room and I laid down.

"It's going to be cold." he warned. He put it on my stomach and moved it around. The heart beat came on it and I smiled so did Ethan.

"So you want to know the gender?" he asked and we nodded.

"Congratulations, you have another baby boy." he said and smiled. "Have you thought of names?"

"Not yet." Ethan said.

"Well, you're good to go." he said. I got off the bed and we went home. I stared out the window and rubbing my stomach. We got home and went inside.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Liam asked.

"Boy." I answered.

"What about the name?" Dad asked.

"You want to help us think?" I asked and they nodded.

"What about Hunter?" Dad asked.

"No." we all said.

"Brice?" Harry asked.

"Maybe." we said.

"Jayden?" Liam said and I tensed.

"No." I said.

"Caden?" Zayn asked.

"Yes." we said.

"Caden Brice." I said.

"Yeah." They all said. I touched my stomach. I smiled. Dakota came running in and Niall chasing him. He ran to me.