Chapter 77

Winnie's Pov

I woke up and Ethan was still asleep, I looked on my phone and it said 5:03. I took a shower and done my business. I put on a black and white crop top that looks like a jersey and has number '73', skinny jeans, gray, white, and black Jordans, varsity jacket, perfume, jewelry, and hair down and curled. I looked at the time and it was 5:56 and Arms wrapped around me.

"Why are you up so early?" Ethan asked and kissed my neck and I shivered.

"I got up and couldn't go back to sleep." I answered and turned around. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled and kissed him.

"I'm still mad about homecoming." I said and kissed his neck.

"I know babe, maybe the girls will change their minds." He said and kissed me. "now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for school." He let me down and went to take a shower. I walked back to my room and grabbed my book bag and phone. I waited and then Ethan came out dressed, I looked at my phone and saw it was 6: 23.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Sure, what's wrong?" he asked and sat next to me.

"Are you mad that I chose football over the dance?" I asked scared of his answer.

"I couldn't be mad at you for that." he said and stood up and hugged me. "now, let's get to school." we intertwined fingers and walked downstairs and so did Bailey and Nick.

"Leggo!" I said and we did our routine and I walked into school and everyone clapped at me. Whitney came in front of me.

"Why in the hell did you run for homecoming queen?!" she yelled and I smirked.

"Are you scared I'll beat you?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Of course not." She snapped.

"Good for you. Bye." I said and started walking to class. Someone threw on their shoulder.

"Let me down!" I yelled and punching their back.

"No!" they yelled.

"Let me go!" I yelled. I looked and saw first core and they let me down and I saw Riley. I stood up and glared at him and sat down.

"Well, since that's over." Davis started. "let's start the test." everyone groaned and I had a smirk and she glared at me. She handed them out.

"Go!" she said and I started. I answered the questions and gave it to her. She looked me.

"It hasn't even been 30 mins." she said and then Riley came up.

"Well, since Riley is finished. Riley you're failing this class and Tomlinson you're the highest in the class." she said.

"And your point is?" I asked.

"You're going to tutor Riley, go to the library." she said. I looked at Riley he had a smirk. I looked at her.

"Are you trying to torture me?" I asked.

"Go! If not, you fail this class." she warned.

"Ugh fine! Come on fido." I said and we started walking towards the library. He threw me over his shoulder again.

"Riley! Put me down!" I yelled again. He put me down and we walked into the library.

"You're literally on the verge of getting your ass kicked!" I whisper shouted. "Just go sit down."

"I'm not a dog." he said.

"You sure look and act like one." I snapped.

"Ugh, whatever." He said and sat down next to him.