Chapter 58

Winnie's Pov

"WINNIE, BAILEY!" I heard Dad scream. I fell out the bed and went out the the room. The boys fingernails and toenails were painted. Harry's was orange, Liam's was purple, Dads was red, Niall's was green, and Zayn's was blue.

"Um, I know you boys act girlish sometimes but I never thought you'd go this far." I said holding in a laugh.

"Why the did you two do this just for that prank?" Niall asked mad.

"Leprechaun! I didn't do nothin, I slept all last night until you just woke me up and make me fall off the bed." I said getting mad.

"Then who did it?" Zayn snapped.

"You should tell I didn't do it because Hazzy wasn't in the prank and Ethan and Nicks nails aren't painting." I said. "didn't we just learn about about trust?" I went to my room and put on a white Aéropostale shirt that says 'Aero', some black leggings, jeans shorts, black sandals, and put my hair in a french braid. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs with Ethan right behind me. Bailey and Nick saw us and walked over to us.

"Where do you think you're going?" Liam asked.

"Starbucks." Ethan answered.

"You're not going alone." Liam said sternly.

"Hazzy, can you come?" I asked annoyed and he nodded. We went to Starbucks and drunk our drinks and talked. We finally went to go back home. "Honey, I'm home!"

"Hey!" Dad said. I ran upstairs, I took a shower and done my business. I put on some batman shorts, a black tank top, batman knee high socks. I went to the mirror and saw my hair purple.

"Ahh!" I squealed and screamed at the same time. I went downstairs and looked at the boys. "who the hell dyed my hair purple?!

"Just wash it five times." Zayn said mocking us.

"Zayn! Your dumbass bought the permanent kind!" I yelled.

"Oh, sorry." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You know I'm just kidding. I love it." I said and smiled. They all let out a breath of relief. I sat on Ethan's lap and he was playing with my hair. I heard Bailey scream. She came down with pink hair.

"What the hell?!" she yelled. "Who done it?" Zayn raised hand a little slowly. "Thanks, I love my hair. It pretty pink." she sat on Nicks lap.

"I swear you girls are bi polar." Liam said.

"Shutup!" we said at the same time.

"Ok!" he said and put his hands up. I ran upstairs to my room. I went to my closet and saw a handle and a switch. I pulled it and saw two flight of spiral stairs and I closed it behind me. I found some room and saw a slide. I looked and fell and went down it and into a pool. I came up and saw another flight of stairs that led a roof top where you can see the sky. It had a blankets, chairs and beanbags, and a mini fridge.

"Cool, isn't it?" I jumped at the sound of Liam's voice.

"Yeah, why didn't you all tell me about this? I asked him.

"Because nobody knows it exist except me and you and I want to keep it that way." he said sternly.

"Why do you have a slide to a pool?" I asked.

"I swim when I want to calm down and sliding down is so much better." he said. I rubbed my tattoo. Liam grabbed my arms. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Can anyone hear me?" I asked.

"No, soundproofed unless you press that button and it turns off." he answered and we sat down.