3

Pov: Shadow

  Nothing I fired killed these creatures. Scourge dodge, the gray one attacked with inky tentacle. When I was out of bullets. I felt two strikes against me cheeks and they dissapeared.

"Damn it Rouge is almond with the other one," I shouted getting back up.

"Shadow are you okay?!" Amy ran to my side, that had been trying to fight with me.

"Knuckles, go after Rouge," I ordered.

"On it," he ran ou through the broken in wall.

Not soon after Rouge came back.

"That was fast, are you okay Rouge?" Tails asked.

"They dissapeared before I could bring Sonic back," she sighed.

"Who?"

"Forget about him Rouge," I muttered, "He just another bloodsucker."

"He was a kid Shadow!" She shouted, "they're drink the weak on their own side. He can't die... this is permanent torture for him."

"Why do you suddenly care about a vampire all of a sudden?" Amy shot.

"If you saw his eyes you would know. You guys stay here if you want. I'm gonna look for him," she walked out again. She wasn't herself anymore.

----

  If you saw his eyes you would know...... his eyes should glow red at night, he on a hunt from the second he wakes up. I tried recalling any glimpse of his eyes. Dull and life less when I aimed at him with my gun... but before... ... They were filled with fear. A vampire who's afraid of mortals, how pathetic. Like a dragon who's afraid of a needle.

Pov: Sonic

"Sonic," Mephalis woke me up, "Silver, Scourge is going to try killing you again."

"I don't care," Silver said, clearly half awake.

"There you are blue berry, hey I brought you a treat. Eat up," he passed me the arm of his last victim... I felt like throwing up. I couldn't do it, I can't eat something that could kill me.

"I-I cant... " I backed away from the arm. I couldn't bite it, "S-Silver you take it..."

"Sonic you haven't eaten in days. Just drink the damn blood!" Scourge shouted.

"... no... I can't do it. I can't," was all I said.

"Scourge he not going to take it. He never does," Mephalis held me. Petting my quills.

  I bit into my wrist. I drank my own blood to keep my stomach from growling.

"Hey no!" Scourge stopped me. He hated when I didn't this, "Silver fix his new wound. I'll feed him myself. Mephalis."

  I was pinned to the bed. I hate this... but the always said it was because they cared. Sliver was licking my right wrist, healing my open bite mark. I watched as Scourge drank until the arm the withered and only dry skin and brittle bones. He even licked the sheets clean from dripped blood. He turned to me. I struggled, I didn't want to drink that blood. He forced my mouth open. What appeared as a kiss, as some told me, was just him forcing me to swallow the blood he just drank. I squirmed, I hated the taste. When it when I couldn't swallow anymore. Scourge said it ment I was full. He wiped the extra blood from my lips.

"Make sure he doesn't throw it up again," Scourge ordered.

"... why.... why do you... keep doing that?" I asked between weak breaths.

"Because we care," they answered.

  The other two left, Silver stayed besides me.

"You know, you can always leave Scourge behind. Let me hold you at night instead," He was playing with my fingers.

"... w-won't Scourge be mad because-" he cut me off with a small nip on my middle finger, "ow..."

"Mind if I have some? I didn't feed today. But if Scourge drained to much I understand," he removed my glove.

"...go ahead. It's fine," I knew he needed to eat. Silver almost never hunted because Mephalis told him to stay home.

  I felt my blood stain as he drank from me. He wasn't a rough or quick as Scourge. He drank slow, in little portions. I preferred it when Silver drank from me. Mephalis was gently to. I never felt it when he took any, but he was fast. Too fast, I always pass out after a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" Scourge came back.

"...heeding," Silver answered through his bite.

"Get the fuck off him!" Scourge pulled at Silver trying to get him off me.

"You get off my boyfriend," Mephalis rolled around on the other side of the bed, fighting Scourge.

"Got to sleep already," Scourge shouted.

"You fall asleep before me. You sure you want to do that sleepy todler," Mephalis commented.

"Sonic," I hadn't noticed Silver finished, "thanks for the world's best snack," he whispered in my ear.

"... um... n-no... p-problem..." I answered.

"Get back to your room," Mephalis kicked Scourge out. And slammed the the door shut with a tentacle, "Sonic are you tired?"

"... oh sorry... I'll go to b-" I was pulled back onto the bed, "but don't you guys want to rest?"

"Not when we can play with you," Sliver whispered, "you play with us a little won't you?"

"I guess one game wouldn't hurt. What game is it?" I asked.

"Make Sonic shout your name first," Silver smiled.

"Oh... t-that... game," I felt the button my pants come undone, "... what about another game?"

"But that one's my favortie, please~" Silver begged.

"We'll only play fair," Mephalis stated.

"Oh okay..." I hated when they begg, I can't say no.

Pov: 3rd Person

  Silver and Mephalis proceeded to grope Sonic, the little blue hedgie thinking it was all part of the game. They made him moan, pulling and rubbing his tail. Kissing him, giving him hickeys. Scourge listening through the door to moans he enjoyed hearing. None of them actually hurt Sonic. Scourge never rose a hand to strike Sonic, he just couldn't control himself when he drank the azure's blood. Silver only wanted to smoother and play with Sonic, sometimes alone other times with Mephalis. Mephalis, he wanted both the smaller white hedgie, and smallest azure one. He found both irrisitable and sweet.

"Aah~ S-Silver wait," Sonic moaned, Silver was kissing him down this stomach and got close to a... a certain location.

"Yay! I win!" Silver celebrated and hugged Sonic tight.

"Maybe I should make you moan next," Mephalis had an invisible smirk.

"No Mephalis that's no, aah~" a tentacle made its way to grope the white behind of the silver hedgie.

"S-Silver are you ee!" Sonic squeaked as his limbs were pinned to the sheets.

Scourge burst in after picking the lock, "Damn it Mephalis!"

~~~

  Anyone imagine this as a show? I always see my books that way.

Well I'm going offline so.....

SEE YA LATER~😆