26

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic had a big smile on his face. No one could catch him. He just kept laughing as he ran around. This game was fairly normal.

"Alright, so Shadow has the lowest score. Time for you to go. We're done here anyway," Scouge waved me away.

"I'm staying," I growled.

"Mephiles, what do you think?" I heard Silver whispered.

"He doesn't stand a chance," Mephiles replied.

"How come Shadow can't play?" Sonic asked.

"We've got the special round, remember?" Sonic's face went completely red.

"... I-I forgot..." He hid his face in Silver's chest.

"Don't worry, we won't be to ruff," Silver comforted him.

  I was pushed out of the basement and locked out. I figured it'd be best to ignore them... but my mind kept returning to Sonic. The fact that he was always alone with them, I hated it.

PoV: Sonic

"Ah~ no!" I ran away from Scourge as he tried to catch me.

"Gotcha," Silver caught me.

"Aww, ee!" He tossed me over his shoulder and carried me out, "S-Silver?"

"How are you impossible cute?" He rubbed my ear.

"Aa~" I covered my mouth to keep quiet.

That was the thing about the special round. It was them trying to make me laugh.

  I felt his hands on my side's and I already wanted to burst out laughing.  He kept tickling me, I squirmed, and tried anything to distract myself. I wound up bursting out into laughter anyway.

---

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic came back up stairs a while later. He was giggling, so long as he was happy I knew he was safe.

"Mr Sonic, let go pick some flowers outside. We can made some flower chains," Cream said as she pulled him outside.

"That girl, she really has taken a liking to him," Vanilla stated.

"I know, it's amazing how close she's gotten too him. Especially since she's afraid of vampires," Sticks said, "but Sonic is very tame."

"Sticks, stop talking about him like he's an animal. Sonic is just well behaved, he's a little sweetheart," Amy stated.

"But he is an animal, his is a hedgehog after all. Just like I'm a badger, anyone who tries to tame me is gonna get it," she growled, "You're the one who talks to him like a puppy."

"Oh no, that's all Rouge's department. She's the one giving nicknames to him," Amy answered.

  I left, not wanting to hear their bickering. I walked outside to find Sonic hold very flower Cream and Cheese had picked.

"Sonic," I sat down next to him, "You shouldn't be out alone. Even with Cream and Cheese protecting you."

"I'm used to hearing that..." He answered. He was blushing too, damn it. I shouldn't get distracted.

"Sonic..." I started, "You can go out in the sun with that necklace. Do you prefer the sun over the moon now?"

"No, I still like them both. I feel safer in the sun, but more relaxed by the moon. I don't think I could ever just pick one," he answered, "huh? Shadow... um..."

  I looked down, I never notice I had pulled him against me.

"My apologies," I moved my arm away from him, "I didn't even notice I was doing that."

"Shadow... I'm sorry. I know you don't like vampires, and that my being here bothers you."

"You don't need to apologize for that. I don't mind you being here."

"Still... I'm sorry that I tainted you... with my blood," he was crying, "I-"

  I didn't give a fuck anymore. I couldn't see Sonic cry.

PoV: Sonic

  My tears stopped, Shadow was holding me. I felt him against my lips again. A...Kiss!

  He pulled away, my face felt like it was boiling.

"S-S-Shadow y-y-you..." I couldn't talk straight.

"It was the only thing I could think of to stop you. Sonic, I don't care that you gave me your blood. You could drink my blood right now, I still wouldn't care," he pulled me onto his lap, "You can stay here for as long as you like. You gout that?"

  I nodded, and he pulled me even closer.  He's really close now... Scourge is going to be upset with me...

  I thought to speak, but hearing Shadow's calm heartbeat. I found it better to just let him relax.

"Shadow..." I sighed.

  He rubbed my ear, and started feeling sleepy. I had never seen him so relaxed around me. It was nice.

PoV: Rouge

  I smiled as I peaked behind the curtain. Cream and Cheese were already inside making a flower crown. Shadow had never been that relaxed in front of anyone before. His eyes were soft as he led Sonic. What caught my attention was how calm Sonic was in return. Their breathing in sink.

Sonic's just as relaxed as he is. What do you know, maybe Scourge isn't his soul mate.

~~~

   Aaaaaaaahhh! Hahahaha, oh I fucking love it when random shit happens to disrupt my peaceful life.

  Anyway, if I'm not updating often enough for you guys, feel free to tell me. My main stories come first, then my requests on the one shots.

See you guys later.

Bye bye ~ 😙