53

PoV: Sonic 

  I couldn't sleep. I always had someone next to me for the past few centuries. I hugged a pillow all night to try and feel better but it didn't have the right scent. I wanted to see Shadow.

  I got up and looked for herbs to wash my face. There wasn't even a sink. The shower had an herbal filter tied to it. I turned on the water, the room smelt like tea. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror after I dried my face. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I was back to normal. My face, my quills. Blue like they used to be. My fangs were back to their normal size. I wasn't all fluffy anymore. I looked just the vampire I used to me. Well almost, my pupils were still narrow. My tail was still a bit longer, but not like it was when I was a werewolf.

"You can see yourself in the mirror?" Alena came in.

"I've always been able to. Silver, Mephilies, and Scourge have never been able to," I answered.

"Vampires can't see their reflection in mirrors. We can with a spell," she showed her reflection in the mirror that now had a pink glow.

"You're a sorceress..."

"I dabble in magic," she handed me book.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A spell book. The spells are very simple, but if you contain the magical abilities I have," she opened the book to the first page, "You can do anything."

"I think I'm done staying with you," I told her.

"I don't want to keep you against your will..." she hugged me, "Please, let me go visit you. You're the only child I'm proud of."

"Just let me know before you let yourself in."

  She opened a portal and let me go through it. I was back in the basement with Scourge, Silver and Mephilies.

"Sonic!" Scourge kissed me, "You. You're not a wolf any more."

"It was only temporary," I explained.

"My adorable boy friend of home!" Silver cheered.

"Right," boyfriend... I seriously doubt Shadow will enjoy living in this situation.

"Will it come back?" Mephilies asked.

"Alana said it will when I need it," I answered.

"Alena? You mean from the legend? Alena the day walker?" Silver asked.

"She's my mother."

"You're kidding..." Scourge squished me.

"Can we just go upstairs. I don't feel like talking about it anymore," I picked up bunny.

"Yeah," Scourge took me upstairs where Rouge grabbed me and nearly suffocated me in her chest.

"Oh my baby," she kissed my cheeks, "Thank Chaos you're home."

"I'm happy to be home," I hugged her back.shadow was watching me from the corner. I looked back at Scourge and the others.

  ... I have to chose don't I Shadow. You or them.

~~~