38

PoV: Sonic 

  I wish I was all alone. It'd be better than this. There were vampires all around the cage they had me in. Is I got to close to one side they grabbed me and bit. I had never had to heal so many bite marks before.

  I was grabbed from behind when someone tilted the cage up.

"AHH!" They bit so hard I thought they were trying to rip off a piece of my flesh.

"Let him go," the magenta hedgehog came in and they dropped me to the cold floor of the cage. Everyone backed away, "Well little bird. I think it's time for me to feed off you and test our your power."

"No, stay away from me!" I shouted. I ran to the edge to the cage, "Please, someone else take it!"

  I held out my wrist for someone else to drain me, it never happened. She grabbed me and forced my mouth open.

"I'll drain your blood from your tongue."

  No! She not really going to do that is she?! I screamed as I felt her bite into my tongue. I couldn't move, she was drinking me to death, no... I don't want to die again... it hurts...

  My vision was blurring. Everything was fading to black. She was killing me. Her laugh was the last thing I could register in my mind.

---

  I woke up cold and alone. Alone.

  No vampire to attack me... but I was too weak to sit up. No wonder they left me alone... I can't do anything in this state.

  I just laid there. My tongue still too hurt to talk. I heard footsteps. Hearing footsteps here was a nightmare.

"I never ment for this to happen," I knew that voice. It was voice with no name, but it always came with a red cloak, "Sonic, my sweet little boy. I never ment for Sonia to get a hold of you."

  Sonia? Is that her name? The one who drained me... Sonia.

"Manic will surely drain you next when he sees how well your blood works," I watched, unable to move, as the red cloak came in and sat before me, "I need to get you out of here."

  Her hand grazed my check. Who are you? Why do you show up at random?

"Here," she bit her finger and stuck it in my mouth. Her blood... why did it taste like mine?

  I felt like I was healing quicker now. I thought only my blood healed someone like this? I could sit up again.

"Who are yo-" she placed a finger over my lips.

"Follow the path I leave you," she hugged me, "I'll free you. I won't let anything more happen to you, my baby boy."

  She disappeared. I was alone again, and she left the door of the cage open.

"Baby boy? No time to question that," I got up and ran out the door, "I need to get out of here."

~~~