23

PoV: Sonic

  I'm starving.

"I'm dying to eat."

  We have prey.

"Fresh for the kill."

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic had Fleetaway pinned to the ground. It was only a drop of blood, but it changes him like crazy.

"Sonic, don't eat that," I tried to keep him from sinking his fangs into Fleetaway.

"Get away, I'm not interested in a mortal," he pushed me back and bite Fleetaway.

  I didn't hear a scream or anything. I only Sonic swallowing each sip of blood he took.

"Shadow... Sonic no!" Scourge ran in.

  Sonic looked up and disappeared. Leaving Fleetaway's body behind and completely drained.

"That was his first kill. He's not going to stop now," Silver shivered.

"We stopped him before," Mephiles looked at me, "we'll have to stop him again."

"Shadow, help those two. I need to make a quick stop at a blood bank," Mephiles faded into the ground.

"Has he ever had this much blood before?" I asked as we ran towards the screaming.

"Only once. If he drains another vampire, we'll need a lot more blood," Silver answered.

  Scourge too off. We found Sonic in the town square, people running from him because of his fangs. He hadn't done anything yet. He eyes were different, and he had no expression.

"Where are you~?" Sonic sang, "I know your here~"

"So-" Silver covered my mouth.

"Don't talk. He hunting. We need to see who he picks," Silver whispered.

"Found you~"

"Ahh!" Sonic grabbed some guy off the streets and up to a roof, we followed.

"Sonic, don't! This isn't you," Scourge shouted, "Don't you want to play a game instead?"

"A game?" I questioned.

"It keeps him calm. That's why we play with him, it's also just adorable to watch. Sonic, not Exe anyway," Silver answered.

"I don't want to play with you. I want to eat," he answered, bending back down to drain his vampire victim.

"We can play hide n seek," Silver suggested and Sonic's wars perked up, "you and have some blood if you catch us."

"I love that game~" Sonic swooned, "You have two minutes."

"Fuck let's go!" Silver pulled me off the roof.

"That was too soon Silver!" Scourge said as we took off running.

"What ever, just drain a mortal, and let Mephy hand you the blood bag. You know what to do," Silver took off, "Shadow, if we don't make it kill him. Just like you did before, it'll reset him kinda. He'll need less mortal blood of you kill him."

"Alright," I ran in my own direction as we split up.

  Mephiles found me and handed me a bag of blood. Infinite was still inside with some kid.

"It really worked, I feel so much better," the kid said.

"Infinite. You used Sonic's blood on the kid," I growled.

"See as Sonic had gone insane, I can presume you'll be dead soon," he left, with the kid.

"Here," the kid placed something in my hand, "it'll let you drink his blood."

  I looked to see two iron fangs in my hand.

"Found you~" Sonic showed up behind me.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Shadow backed away, seeing how much more Sonic had changed after drained his first victim. His eyes irises white with red pupils. Green to white, black to red, white to black. His teeth bare and awaiting his next kill. His fur messy and a shade darker. Nothing was the same, not even his voice.

"Sonic, this isn't you," Shadow began talking to stall time.

"I'm normally not interested in humans, but for some reason he likes you. So I'll have to kill you~" he grinned.

"You aren't Sonic," Sha dow whispered to himself, killing him will reset him... I have to do this, "You're not him. You'll never be him."

"Game over."

"Sonic, I'm sorry."

  The only thing heard after Sonic's strike was a gunshot.

~~~

  I wonder if Shadow kill him or not. We'll find out later.

  Glad to be back on this book guys, I'll see ya soon.

  Bye bye ~ 😙